8.2

1. Mar 5, 2014
    Bought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed. Gameplay: You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn'tBought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed. Gameplay: You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn't because it feels clunky. And since there is literally no words in this entire game there is no way to learn the controls other than fumbling your way through trying to figure out what any of the 14 buttons do.

I paid 7 dollars for this game, and I feel it was a waste of 6 of those dollars. Even after reading these good reviews, I don't understand how people can call this a form of entertainment.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Dec 4, 2013
    Whether you’ve never heard of Flower or you replay it regularly, the PlayStation Vita version is an excellent, unforgettable return to one of PlayStation’s finest games. It’s still profound, but feels worse in terms of controls than the superior console versions.