Frobisher Says! PlayStation Vita

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2012
7.3

1. Dec 3, 2012
    frobisha says was fun for about 15 mins. It has hardly any mini games which become tirsome incredibly quickly and the games in which you have to blink a lot and blow in to the microphone actually give you a headache. I can guarantee you wil download it, play it for about 20 mins and then delete it. Don't give yourself a headache, leave the game off your vita where it belongs.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    Frobisher Says! is the Vita's vision of Nintendo's WarioWare. But The game forget the most important thing: bringing fun to the player. Frobisher is Boring and uninspired, and the controls are sometime broken. The back touchpad is not responding well, the cameras cant's see well when lit by artificial lights.
    Frobisher Says! don't cost anything, so you can test it if you dare, but don't
    Frobisher Says! don't cost anything, so you can test it if you dare, but don't complain, you've been advertised.
  3. Dec 28, 2012
    For me Frobisher Says! is pretty much a launch title which was cynically created with the remit "use all of the vita functions just for the sake of it". As such it does have some novelty value. It is full of numerous fast paced mini games that I did not find fun. I am a man in my late twenties so perhaps I am not the target audience and it is better for children. I found myself deletingFor me Frobisher Says! is pretty much a launch title which was cynically created with the remit "use all of the vita functions just for the sake of it". As such it does have some novelty value. It is full of numerous fast paced mini games that I did not find fun. I am a man in my late twenties so perhaps I am not the target audience and it is better for children. I found myself deleting this games within a few days. I also felt that this game was trying very hard to be funny, but was not funny at all. Expand

1. May 7, 2012
    Entertaining, immediate and suitable for any kind of gamer.
  2. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Apr 9, 2012
    Enjoyably mental puzzles use the Vita's every input. [May 2012, p.113]
  3. Games Master UK
    Apr 4, 2012
    A miniature roulette wheel of mini-games where almost every segment is pure gold. [May 2012, p.100]