• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2012
7.4

1. Mar 10, 2012
    Was enjoying it up to the point of where it wanted me to find something green with the camera. Being colourblind, the game needs an option to have a colourblind mode which you can turn off this one part of the game which otherwise, is a good bit of fun in small doses.
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    Frobisher Says! is the Vita's vision of Nintendo's WarioWare. But The game forget the most important thing: bringing fun to the player. Frobisher is Boring and uninspired, and the controls are sometime broken. The back touchpad is not responding well, the cameras cant's see well when lit by artificial lights.
    Frobisher Says! don't cost anything, so you can test it if you dare, but don't
    complain, you've been advertised. Expand
  3. Feb 25, 2012
    Extremely fun must-have game for Vita. You just feel the excitement to follow all opt-out instructions what the character Frobisher says. Fun game and highly recommended especially for this cheap price
  4. Mar 24, 2012
    Very funny game with interesting gameplay and different quests. Game gives an adrenalinic charge of cheerfulness at some o'clock. Being remembered Graphic style and Forbrisher's monologues do game unique!
  5. Dec 3, 2012
    frobisha says was fun for about 15 mins. It has hardly any mini games which become tirsome incredibly quickly and the games in which you have to blink a lot and blow in to the microphone actually give you a headache. I can guarantee you wil download it, play it for about 20 mins and then delete it. Don't give yourself a headache, leave the game off your vita where it belongs.
  6. Apr 22, 2013
    I'm not gonna lie, in my mind stupid stuff appear when bored in class but Frobisher Says! it's over the top in stupidity. By using the Vita's capabilities and gimmicks FS does a humble job to show you the shine. Many mini games while being absurd and dumb delivers a funny good time much more when playing with friends that, enhance the experience in a whole new level.Little fails attempting tricky challenges is normal but not common overall, there's no need to worry or feel skeptical if it really justify the free download because at what it offers is clearly enough. Collapse
  7. Oct 24, 2012
    Even though it pissed me very much when I was playing lying in bed and it wanted me to find some specific color with the camera, 'Frobisher Says' is a very fun game and does a good job trying to be Sony's 'Wario Ware' (although shorter and repetitious). Its voice over is very funny and offers lots of language options. The rear pad minigames can be quite tricky (if not annoying) and I wish, as an entire game, it would offer more mini games and more variety. But, hey, it's free! Expand
  8. Jan 18, 2013
    New adjustments have been made to the game making it even better. If you haven't already downloaded Frobisher then you're a tiny bit silly. As this is one heck of a game that takes advantage of every bit of the Vita firmware. Also its free. An easy decision for any Vita owner.
  9. Nov 27, 2012
    This game is very similar to WarioWare, but take Wario and replace him with a creepy future-pedophile Brit, take 100 minigames and replace it with 30, and take crackhead design and replace it with methamphetamine addict design. The story to this game is that the creepy protagonist has developed a severe pudding/Flan addiction...He is experiencing hallucinations from drugs, laced pudding, or pudding withdrawls(Delerium tremors). In his psycotic state, he is envisioning someone(you) following simple random orders from himin a bizarre dream-like setting. This is the closes explanation for the story....which in essence means there isnt a story at all. Its a pretty fun game for a little while, its fun to compete with friends and take turns, and its a cool thing to show off. You will probably have a couple hours of fun playing this, but after that you will probably be done with the game for awhile due to the small selection of mini-games and half of them being too simple/pointless. Normally I wouldnt recommend buying a game that only offers a couple hours of game play.....but its FREE! So it is totally worth trying and playing! I even laughed during some parts like when I jumped out the window because it was too dark in my room to take a picture of something blue, and when I slit my throat to find something red...JK, but it can get frustrating with about 10% of the games(2-3 games)

This game would be a good value if it was $5, the fact that its $.00 makes it a steal!
  10. Nov 29, 2012
    Don't be confused, this is a PSV tech demo, but it's a fun psv tech demo. Miles better than the welcome park pack in, this game delivers an enjoyable experience while showing you what that vita can do. Frobisher Says is also free, and for that reason alone it is a must own for any Vita owner.
  11. Dec 28, 2012
    For me Frobisher Says! is pretty much a launch title which was cynically created with the remit "use all of the vita functions just for the sake of it". As such it does have some novelty value. It is full of numerous fast paced mini games that I did not find fun. I am a man in my late twenties so perhaps I am not the target audience and it is better for children. I found myself deleting this games within a few days. I also felt that this game was trying very hard to be funny, but was not funny at all. Expand
  12. Dec 26, 2013
    Very simple but very fun. The collection of mini-games (most of which are very weird and make very little sense) are actually quite entertaining, and the game is especially fun when played with a friend
  13. Feb 21, 2013
    If you do not have this game in your Vita right now I am sorry to say that you might be a bit retarded. This game is a free, great to play with friends game or for playing Solo. The many games are like a little challenge to you every day and the DLC packs are a nice addition.
  14. Aug 23, 2013
    The perfect way for Sony to show off the Vita's features in an incredibly fun way.
    The fact that it's free really surprises me. The minigames are quick and intuitive, have a very funny and cute art style. The controls are mostly touch,but there's some camera and microphone related games.
    The recent trophy update only makes this game much better!
  15. Sep 2, 2013
    A cute game that really showcases the various capabilities of the Vita. The touchscreen mechanics are very precise, the use of the camera to see if you are looking at the screen or not was really clever.
  16. Sis
    Sep 19, 2013
    This is truly one of the best games ever made that are based on minigames. Ones you start playing, there's no chance of lying the Ps Vita down, you just wanna go on and on and on and on and on! It's dangerouslu addicting and well worth anyone's time to play. If you have a Vita, BUY THIS GAME!!!
  17. Apr 22, 2013

1. May 7, 2012
    Entertaining, immediate and suitable for any kind of gamer.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Enjoyably mental puzzles use the Vita's every input. [May 2012, p.113]
  3. Apr 4, 2012
    A miniature roulette wheel of mini-games where almost every segment is pure gold. [May 2012, p.100]