5.9

1. Oct 8, 2012
    This game is basically whack a mole with strategy. It is very much an iPhone type of game but I still was mesmerized by it. Maybe it was the non-cartoony serious tone or maybe it was the strategy that kept me going but I was weirdly entranced by this very simple game. I was a dollar or something and I played it more than some $60 games. I have no explanation for it.
  2. Nov 3, 2012
    Fuel Tiracas is one of two Playstation Mobile launch titles from UK-based developer Futurlab. It should be noted that although the game is available across all PSM supported devices, this review is based on the Vita version only. However, being that the controls are entirely touch-based, it should accurately reflect the android-supported versions as well. Things start out simply enough

1. Jan 16, 2013
    Fuel Tiracas is a solid amalgamation of a number of traditional titles, and is utterly addictive in short bursts. The novelty does wear off eventually, but for the grand sum of £0.40/$0.49, this is well worth adding to your PlayStation Mobile collection.
  2. An excellent PlayStation Mobile title for less than a dollar. Do get. [December 2012, p83]
  3. Oct 19, 2012
    Although it lacks the long-term appeal that many other PlayStation Mobile titles boast, Fuel Tiracas offers tense and challenging gameplay that is best sampled in short bursts.