7.4

1. Aug 17, 2014
    Not sure why the hype. The game looks and sounds awesome, but the gameplay is non existant. This is of course the goal here, but the sense of doing nothing is frustrating to me. You're supposed to do stuff, but since it's unclear it gets annoying. As a result, I'm not calm when playing this game but quite irritated after ~10 minutes of patiently looking for what the hell I'm supposed to do.
  2. Dec 18, 2014
    Game was hyped too much. It was very confusing and at times even boring. I spend much time wandering what to do. Yes it was the premise of the game, but i did not liked it.

1. Sep 30, 2014
    With a perfect match of audio and visual, Hohokum is a beautiful game oozing charm and charisma.
  2. Sep 17, 2014
    Hohokum tries to be all things to all gamers, attempting to fit inside both the ‘game’ camp and the interactive art collective. That it succeeds, somewhat, is a compliment to the developers and the artist, but this attempt is also what holds Hohokum back from real greatness in either distinction.
  3. Sep 1, 2014
    Hohokum's quirky, dreamy landscapes beg to be explored, but its abrasive and often aggrivating design keeps the player at arm's length.