7.7

1. May 15, 2013
    I loved the game, puzzles well developed, graphics beautiful and intelligent humor. For this amount 2.99) it will be worth much, can not wait for the next episodes.
  2. May 22, 2013
    A cute little puzzler. Puzzles are very hit and miss, some easy, some just right, some almost impossible without getting hints. But for the cheap price, adorable graphics and characters, and decent exploration, it's well worth a purchase. Looking forward to continuing the storyline in part 2...
  3. Mar 24, 2014
    Well done various puzzles. Some of them are quite easy, some of them are challenging brain-burners, but allways entertaining with cute story in between.
    I am looking forward to the next episode.
  4. May 16, 2013
    Loverly game reminiscent of Layton, but with better graphics and funnier dialogue.. The touch screen controls are intuitive and there are a great meta game hidden within Fab!
  5. May 15, 2013
    This is a great looking game on the VITA and all for only £1.59. They should make some vinyl toys of the characters, I'd buy them. Looking forwards to episode 2!
  6. Jun 22, 2013
    Good graphics, funny dialogues, adorable characters, puzzles that have a big range from easy, to almost impossible (you must search on the internet on how to solve) and for that price I think it's well worth a purchase.

1. Jun 19, 2013
    While the first episode is a little uneven in its story and puzzle pacing at times, Jacob Jones and the Bigfoot Mystery is a delightfully stylish debut that makes me want to come back for more.
  2. Jun 6, 2013
    The first episode of Jacob Jones’ adventure leaves me wanting more and I’m already waiting for the next part. It’s a great little title that will appeal to any gamer that loves a good puzzle.
    This is a satisfactory title that contains some nice graphics and caricatured characters, though the story is undemanding.