6.7

1. Feb 9, 2014
    I got this game because of a game called The World Ends With You for NDS and it reminded me of it. Having played it now I consider it a good game. Graphics look like a comic sort of style and soundtrack is as almost like if someone mixed soundtracks of the Persona games and made into a sort of British-style beats. Roller-skating part is good as well as the graffiti making. I would say this is a game for those who crave something very Japanese and weird. Also would recommend it to those who have played the early BMX and Tony Hawks games because its got those sort of physics. Expand
  2. Feb 27, 2013
    With gorgeous cel-shaded artwork and a terrific soundtrack, Jet Set Radio could have been a real winner. Unfortunately however, even these can't make up for gameplay mediocrity and sloppy controls. Only recommended for those looking to indulge in a little nostalgia. The vast majority of everyone else should probably stay well clear.
  3. NT1
    Feb 11, 2013
    Although the soundtrack is great, the graphics are a bit dull. I've never played the game before on the Dreamcast so no nostalgic feelings for me. The gameplay is fun but I had the feeling something was missing the whole time. Great effort though.
  4. Jan 23, 2013
    While beautiful, Jet Set Radio lacks a really addictive gameplay that other games similar manage. Still. Jet Set Radio is an excellent game if you are into this genre and looks amazing.
  5. Dec 14, 2012
    I had not ever played the original when it was released on the Dreamcast. I got it for free from PS+ and the game is actually pretty fun. The graphics are decent for an HD Remake, the music is good but the main issue here is the controls. They are not very precise and can be difficult to deal with at times. This is a limitation of the original game I am sure so if you played it and enjoyed, I am sure you will like this as well. It is a good handheld game since the levels can be knocked out quick. Overall it was a good experience playing through on the Vita, especially since it did not cost me anything because of PS+. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 7, 2013
    Jet Set Radio HD got old, but we are talking about a title still able to entertain and enthrall all those who could accept compromises with its gameplay.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    Ideal for those who love the original game, but those who are not comfortable with "old" playable schemes should try it before making up their minds.