6.6

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Okay, I've had my PS Vita since day one. I've pretty much played every single Vita game to date, and I've always felt that the Lego games were just a cheap cash in on the series. They've been just a terrible port of the console version. Well this one felt different, after all there is no console version to port it from. It's 100% a portable made Lego game. There is no fuzziness in the cutscenes, they're all crystal clear. The only downfall I have with it, is that when the characters are speaking in-game, the mouths don't move and they look pixelated. But it really doesn't affect the game at all. It has all you'd come to expect from a Lego game, much better than the previous titles. All the collectibles and everything just like we've all come to love.
    Being one that has never even heard of The Legends of Chima, I quite enjoyed this game. I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys Lego games!
  2. Jul 17, 2014
    Let's just say Lego games are audience-specific, hence, a 9 out of 10 rating from me. If you compare each of the Lego titles, you pretty much have the same formula. It entirely depends whether you like Lego or not. I love them, and I love this one in particular, as Legends of Chima have cool characters. Some cut-scenes though are a little pixelated as noticed by a previous reviewer. Overall, I love it. :D Expand
  3. Mar 30, 2014
    Игра стоит своих денег.

Возможно это не лучшая часть лего игр, разумеется для PS VITA. Но, если остальные лего игры это "порты", то в данную часть вы не поиграете на больших консолей. Брать стоит 7/10

1. Aug 22, 2013
    Lego Legends of Chima: Laval’s Journey doesn’t add a new dimension onto the how Lego games work and doesn’t immediately stand out amongst the heavy hitters such as Lego Batman or Lego Star Wars, but that doesn’t make it any less of an enjoyable platformer.
  2. A great platform-puzzler for kids. [Sept 2013, p.87]
  3. For all its unfamiliarity and family-over-friendliness Legends of Chima is a technically solid production that should please its intended audience. Oldies can skip it and continue to vainly hope for LEGO Die Hard. [September 2013, p75]