8.0

1. Mar 20, 2014
    A noir platformer with smart puzzles and a gameplay structure that just don't let you go until you finish it. Its unique atmosphere its made of dream material, maybe even nightmare material that gives the game a horror theme but with an adorable premise in my opinion. Games like this have gave the indies the attention they deserve and i only wish that it was longer. I'd love to see a sequel or something new and evenly unique from the developer in the future. Everyone should give it a try. Expand
  2. Sis
    Sep 19, 2013
    Limbo is one of my favorite Indie Games and I'm really happy to see it get ported to a portable system. Sitting on the bus while playing Limbo is so awesome! Got a Vita, get Limbo!
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Simply putted Limbo is a platform game that does so many right. Everything from the art and sound design, the atmosphere and the sharp controls it does great. Unfortunately a little heavy price tag holds it back a bit since you should be able to go through it relatively fast. But while it last this is a great experience!
  4. Jun 22, 2013
    Thank you SONY for the Cross-buy support, if you bought the game on PS3 then the vita version is for free, and if you are lucky and smart enough to be a Plus member then you take it almost for "free"...The game now, is one from the best indie games I ever played on my ps vita, i agree that the story is short but I don't think that is "wrong", my only "problem" is that due to the black, white and grey of the game on the extremely dark areas is harder to see everything, especially the traps... Expand
  5. Jun 21, 2013
    Although this game is amazing, I don't understand the price tag of 15$ when I could get it on Steam for 5$. Yes it wins to have it on the go, but the story is very short and with no-replayability that game is great, but why not get something else that is better?

The game is still the best indie game I have played so an 8 out of 10 is fair, no?
  6. Jun 10, 2013
    Realy amazing, simply elegant and so absorbing, that you could hardly stop playing. It's not easy or kind to you, but it's revarding and goes straight for your heart. It's joy to play.
  7. Jun 7, 2013
    Limbo finally makes it to handheld for the first time, and boy oh boy, was it worth the wait.!!

Developer Playdead, with the assistance of Double11 (of LittleBigPlanet Vita notoriety), have done a wonderful job of bringing a flawless port of the hugely successful and critically acclaimed PSN/XBLA version to Playstation Vita and must be congratulated for delivering such a seemless
    experience to Vita owners. Indeed Limbo runs perfectly on it's new home and fits Sony's handheld like glove.

Limbo is gorgeous, clever, haunting and stunningly atmospheric, all rolled into one utterly compelling and highly recommended package. And better yet, if you've previously bought the PSN version, you can now grab this Vita port for zip/free/nada....

Yup, that's right, you can believe your eyes! With Cross-Buy support thrown in for good measure, what have you got to lose? Whether you've played it before or not, I really can't recommend this amazing puzzle/platform adventure highly enough. So do yourself a favour and grab Limbo now. Chances are you'll be mightily glad that you did.
  8. Jun 5, 2013
    LIMBO on Vita is outstanding, just as it is on any other format. So simple, yet the mood is flawlessly executed. The only problem, if there is any is that you're obviously playing on a portable, which means you may have to deal with sunlight or bright surroundings. This, combined with the overall darkness of LIMBO and the reflective nature of the Vita screen make the extremely dark areas a little bit harder to see. Nothing unbearable, but definitely noticeable. Expand

1. Aug 5, 2013
    Limbo is an instant classic regardless of the platform you choose. The vita version in particular suits the portable aspect of the system well and it looks and plays amazing on the gorgeous OLED screen. Do yourself a favor and pick it up and don’t forget to bring along a good pair of headphones.
  2. Jun 25, 2013
    Limbo always has been a special game and that certainly hasn’t changed in the years since its release. The main issue facing the Vita version is that many gamers may well have experienced it already. The lack of any new additions to draw people in may also be a problem.
  3. Jun 17, 2013
    So I'll say this: if you haven't played it, then already grab it immediately, since it's easily one of the Top 10 Vita games, and it has a pretty strong argument as one of the Top 5. (The same goes for people who already have the game for PS3, since it's a Cross-Buy title). And if you have played it? Well, it can't hurt to play it again, and to remind yourself of why it's such an outstanding title.