7.8

1. May 27, 2012
    It's a good time killer for when your on those long trips or in those long meetings. However I found it to be a bit boring compared to some other puzzlers I've played, including the original Lumines. It just wasn't as memorable or fun as the original and it certainly isn't a game you buy the Vita for. But it's decent, for the right price. However, as it stands right now, your paying fullIt's a good time killer for when your on those long trips or in those long meetings. However I found it to be a bit boring compared to some other puzzlers I've played, including the original Lumines. It just wasn't as memorable or fun as the original and it certainly isn't a game you buy the Vita for. But it's decent, for the right price. However, as it stands right now, your paying full price for a subpar puzzler that doesn't do anything keep your interest. If you find it for 20 bucks or so, then pick it up. However, I wouldn't buy it until then knowing what I know now. Expand
  2. Apr 29, 2013
    I was intrigued as to find word of a rhythmic Tetris in our midst, only found on the System With No Identity. Since my PS Vita only had Persona 4 Golden in its collection, I might has well have bought Lumines. Lumines is what I consider to be a better form of Tetris, mainly because it requires more thinking and strategy (and a larger drop area). The soundtrack to the game not onlyI was intrigued as to find word of a rhythmic Tetris in our midst, only found on the System With No Identity. Since my PS Vita only had Persona 4 Golden in its collection, I might has well have bought Lumines. Lumines is what I consider to be a better form of Tetris, mainly because it requires more thinking and strategy (and a larger drop area). The soundtrack to the game not only includes original techno titles but other pop songs from artists like Benny Benassi. It's interesting to listen to (although the rock guitar in some of the songs can ruin my mood). Other than a few modes like Stopwatch, Master, and Playlist, that's about it. It's just a fun game to waste time on (and the XP meter doesn't really signify your greatness. It just allows to to unlock things). There's also a fun duel mode you can use to play against others, but honestly. Who even has anyone on their PS Vita friend list? Anyone? Expand
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Lumines: Electronic Symphony is a puzzle game much like Tetris, but unlike Tetris this game got beat music and style enough to make it something more then just a ripoff! Lumines: Electronic Symphony is certainly not for everyone, but if you into puzzle games then Electronic Symphony is an easy recommendation.

1. May 5, 2012
    Lumines: Electronic Symphony is one of the best launch games for the Vita. The soundtrack and its design are great and the puzzle mechanic works well for long and short sessions. It's just too bad it's so expensive.
  2. Apr 30, 2012
    The best aspect of Lumines: Electronic Symphony is that you can play it for 10 minutes or an hour as you become mesmerised by the puzzle and music in front of you. It does help if you're into electronic music, especially with its thumping track listing. However if you're one of those people that become easily frustrated at puzzle games, you might want to look elsewhere for your enjoyment but this is definitely the Tetris of the 21st Century!
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 25, 2012
    Nice "Tetris-style" logical game comes with similar playability as its predecessors – fast and smart but over time it becomes tedious. [Apr 2012]