7.3

1. Aug 30, 2012
    Best sports game, so far on Vita. Great graphics, great gameplay, great announcing by Phil and Jim, and overall a must buy for any NFL fan or sports fan in general.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    This is a great game for a mobile version. Had PS3 last year, and this versions identical, which amazes me to no end. I was hesitant due to reviews, which now seem ridiculous. Game plays great, the delays are when you go thru depth chart menues, etc. Great graphics, great gameplay. I miss no chaingang, about it. Apparently critics sour on no cross-play, but for someone who only has Vita,This is a great game for a mobile version. Had PS3 last year, and this versions identical, which amazes me to no end. I was hesitant due to reviews, which now seem ridiculous. Game plays great, the delays are when you go thru depth chart menues, etc. Great graphics, great gameplay. I miss no chaingang, about it. Apparently critics sour on no cross-play, but for someone who only has Vita, dont care. No idea on Online play, dont play, dont care. Fantastic handheld football game. Expand
  3. Sep 4, 2012
    This is better than I thought it would be, the game lags a little in between plays, but on the field gameplay is smooth. I keep hearing this is just a port of madden 12 from the ps3 version, I wouldn't know cause this is the first madden game I brought since 2004.
  4. Oct 17, 2012
    I thought this game was really good for being a portable device game. since the new patch they have fixed some of the problems that were in it at first and also the online is awesome.
  5. Nov 16, 2012
    This is a great game. Graphics are wonderful. Gameplay is smooth. Online is buggish but i dont play online much anyways. Overall great game. Maybe the best one out for the vita so far.

1. IF you don't own a PS3, there's some fun to be had slinging touchdowns here. [Dec 2012, p.114]
  2. In a vacuum, Madden NFL 13 is great. That's good enough for some of us, but others will lament what it could have been. [Nov 2012, p.83]
  3. Aug 31, 2012
    Madden NFL 13 for the Vita is more disappointing than anything else. It feels like the pieces were in place, just not ready for prime time.