6.9

1. Apr 5, 2014
    While this game still functions well and plays well, it is too similar to MLB 13: the show. Some new features improve the experience but don't revolutionize the series. The graphics are solid and gameplay does run smoother, so I can't deny that the show is still a great franchise.
  2. Apr 4, 2014
    This is a great game almost a replica of the Ps3 version. The opening menu is awesome and the game has all the key features of the Ps3. The RTTS improvements are great this year. And the Quick counts are bye far the best new feature. The only thing to watch out for is the zone hitting. It is very inconsistent I would recommend the timing interface.

I would recommend this game to

I would recommend this game to anyone with a Vita.
  3. Apr 1, 2014
    Visually game is just ok, some glitchy images here and there but acceptable. Game play its self is fun. Road to the show is my main mode to play and have fun with and it delivers. Throwing the ball and pitching proves to be very difficult and rewarding when pulled off. Lets hope cross save to PS4 works!

1. May 16, 2014
    For both novice and veteran the game demonstrates what an annual sports franchise should be, and standing alone the Vita version would be more than sufficient.
  2. Apr 29, 2014
    MLB 14 looks great and has a host of cool features, but strikes out when it comes to gameplay.
  3. Apr 16, 2014
    MLB 14: The Show will not be for everyone, it isn’t a game for the casual gamer. It is a game for fans of the sport and for those it is the perfect game to have, especially with the cross-save features that mean you are never away from the action for any longer than you need to be. As good a sports simulation as you can get.