7.7

1. Nov 29, 2012
    I bought this game against my better judgement because I usually don't buy racing games, but I got it anyway. I took it home played it for 10 minutes and I felt regret. The graphics are okay (good for a handheld I guess) but leave much to be desired. The game play is what I was most dissapointed with the handling feels like you're trying to turn a boat and that's why I returned it the very next day. Sub par graphics I can take but bad game play...HELL NO! I would'nt recommend it to anyone. Save your money and buy something else. Expand
  2. Jun 11, 2013
    Need for seepd most wanted is an good game but i perefer the old need for speed most wanted the reason for that is, is becuase it's just more... action type feeling when you play the game and the storyline is better than this new one, that could be just be my opinion, go and buy it to check the game out, dont just take my word for it
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    the sound design is wonderful, the graphics are very passable, but the gameplay is like piloting a yacht through a supermarket. thorouhly disappointed, particularly as there are no other realistic racers on vita.
  4. Feb 18, 2013
    While I find this game hugely addictive there are a lot of things that annoy me about it. Good: -Graphics -size of map. Bad: -when driving over bridges your wheels sink into the road -when you brake the License plate light comes on, i'm sure this should be on all the time -police cars sometimes disappear infront of you -no car animations (raisable spoilers, air breaks) -boat like control, breaking takes miles, turning? stick to the freeway, when you break from 150mph+ you vear to the right and crash.
    -not much difference in hadeling and speed between cars
    -unrealistic performance from cars, little hatchbacks doing 170mph +
    -no use of second analogue stick for accelerator or brake so you only have an on/off brake and accelerator with the shoulder buttons.

The "missions" are a bit hollow, race, "upgrade" car, beat most wanted critter, race, "upgrade Car" and so on 10 times or until you get bored.

All you have to show you the plotted course is the Satnav which is small and a pain to have to check when you're driving at 180mph, you often find you've passed a corner, now and again there will be a wall of arrows to let you know when to turn but this is rare.

Somehow it's still addictive though.

I bought it on Xbox 360 after and it's a much better game but the gameplay is still hollow.

NFS the Run has a story and everything, this is just empty, it's like they made the map and the cars then realised they had a week to implement the Driving Engine and Gameplay.
  5. Dec 14, 2013
    Sorry but Bad Bad Bad, Before you all shout I have played GT5, Forza, GT on the PSP, Ridgeracer etc finish endless games FPS so quite a few hours.

I have spent 6 hours of playtime on Vita Most Wanted far far far to hard no settings for easy Hard even the Ford GT seems a good choice but one mistake you are out of the running!!! And endless upon endless restarts to try and win a real
    massive disappointment games should be for all for gods sake simple Easy, Medium and Hard. Will avoid NFS Games in the future :-(
    Yes I know you have the option in the Races but they should be marked Hard, Very hard and Impossible unless you wire the Vita directly to the brain of the producer! 3/10 Fed of wasting my money on games like this!

1. Jan 21, 2013
    The new Most Wanted is no real "Most Wanted": It's an adventurous trip into the wide area of open world games without any string of story. For a quick drive the game is fun, but for a longer stay in Fairhaven it's missing a story and some guidance (apart from ongoing online matchmaking arenas).
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    It really is a well-realized effort and serves a suitable replacement to the home experience. I'd highly suggest checking it out; it's certainly high on my list of Vita games that are worth owning.
  3. Dec 4, 2012
    Many features are toned down in the Vita version, graphics, traffic and online functions for example. But that doesn't mean that the rest of the game is not good - in fact it's great. Especially due to the fact that it's designed around the portable format.