1. Mar 2, 2013
    Yeah, I know, there is no co-op and Japanese Voices. But it's still Ninja Gaiden 2, you can't change this. It's fast, it's godamn hard and the story is cool. They even added gore that wasn't around in PS3 version. One of the best action games ever made that you can now take anywhere you want. If you haven't played it before it's a great opportunity. Enjoy
  2. Feb 28, 2013
    solid port of an already excellent game, very good graphics and framerate, a few slight graphical hiccups along the way but nothing that takes you out of the overall experience. tight and responsive controls keep up with the action on screen, the only negative is the horrible camera, but thats nothing new to the series. well worth the money.
  3. Feb 28, 2013
    Good visuals, smooth gameplay, no loading time, overall a very good port and if you haven't played the game before this is definitely a game to pick up, it has a great combat system and decent story, and is one of the best "hack and slash's" around.
  4. Mar 22, 2013
    This games is still awesome, just ignored about all reviews, just play it & have fun
    i just disappointed about cut-scene alternate costume is not there, i hope Tecmo Team Ninja can bring the patch already....soon
  5. Dec 30, 2014
    NGs+2 is a decent port as far as I can tell. Im on the second level and so far so good.If you own a PSVita and love it like I do. This is a most own for your PSVita collection. It's a shame that PS has not ported more games like this to the handheld which is in dire need of some action, adventure games for the system. I am sick and tired of all the JRPG's for the Vita.
  6. Feb 28, 2013
    A port of a port but still an awesome game if you are into high speed beat em ups with a sword. One thing to be aware of if you run into framerate slowdowns some have complained about turn 1st and 3rd person camera speeds to fastest in options. Bigup phoenixman19 on gamefaqs for the tip!
  7. Sep 20, 2013
    NGS+2 is an awesome game and if you have a Vita, you should own it. I don't know about all these bad reviews, but this is definitely one of the better Vita games I've bought. I mean come on, Ninja Gaiden on the go? I don't even see any lag issues, I'm on chapter 5 already and I think there was one part where it slowed down, for about 5 seconds?
  8. Mar 7, 2013
    whats wrong with all the reviewers, its a great game, i like 3ds and the vita and im lookng only bad reviews for the 2 consoles, there is a lot of great but underrated games

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 23, 2013
    A hugely compelling adaptation. [May 2013, p.109]
  2. Play UK
    Apr 23, 2013
    A good game, but poorly converted. [Issue#230, p.74]
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    If you’re looking for Vita Ninja Gaiden then pick up the first Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. It’s a much more solid purchase.