5.9

1. Mar 26, 2013
    Nun Attack is an addictive little RTS based action-adventure that at this price comes recommended. If you're a fan of strategy based games and you dig the cartoon art style (like I do), then Nun Attack is a game you should definitely check out.
  2. May 20, 2013
    A solid game overall, however it can very repetitive very fast. It's an RTS game with some RPG elements sprinkled onto it, with progression of your characters being the incentive to keep playing it. I kept going back to it during commute or when I had little time to spend. It's a good game for its price, I advise you to pick it up.
  3. Jun 13, 2014
    Nun Attack is a fun game, best played 2-3 levels at a time. The little Nun is absolutely vital, as she can heal. One thing that took a bit of time figuring out is that when you move the Nuns on the touch screen, you need to touch their feet and then drag, not their bodies, since that won't register.

Also, I love the "ch-chk" lock-and-load sound in the menus! I don't have anything

Also, I love the "ch-chk" lock-and-load sound in the menus!

I don't have anything bad to say about this game, other than it would be tough to play it non-stop for hours on end. It could get a bit repetitive. But it's very fun, with pretty easy trophies.

1. Jun 26, 2013
    Although stylishly presented and with a fiendish sense of humour, it's frustratingly reliant on the touchscreen and initially fun action quickly becomes a level grind. [Aug 2013, p.69]
  2. May 10, 2013
    Nun Attack is a brilliant example of an accessible portable title, perfectly suited for quick stints of gameplay whenever you have the time. Although the excessive emphasis on grinding detracts from some of the fun, the game offers a deceptive amount of content for such a low asking price, with multiple RPG elements adding a welcome layer of depth.
  3. May 8, 2013
    Nun Attack is available for a bargain price of £1.99 via the Playstation Store and for the price, you will be in for one hell of treat. A game that feels at home on smart phones has been perfectly ported to the PS Vita. Pick this up, enjoy it and confess your sins later.