8.1

1. Jan 22, 2014
    Now I know why Sony wanted to make this a PS Vita exclusive. The game feels like its made for the Vita. The controls are amazing , the music is superb and the game play will keep you hook up for days. It feels like the good old days of tony hawk 2 pressing buttons like a maniac to pull out combo trick after combo trick. You are going to need a lot of PATIENCE and REFLEXES to truly enjoy this game. But if you own a Vita support the exclusives because we rarely get them. Expand
  2. Jan 22, 2014
    I was never a fan of skateboarding game this game if fantastic yet blood boiling at the same time! Beautifully simple but adds layers of complexity that will keep hard-core gamers interested. Great time killer with a great daily grind feature which brings you a new challenge everyday. Well worth the investment.
  3. Jan 26, 2014
    Quite possibly the best fun I have had in ages, perfect for VITA and nails that 'just one more turn' thing... Couple of small bits that need sorting, but devs are on it - which is really nice to see! OlliOlliOlli - OiOiOi!

1. Mar 12, 2014
    Once you crest its steep learning curve, it becomes subtly addictive. [Issue#145, p.114]
  2. Mar 10, 2014
    A great goofy take on skateboarding that will hopefully lay the groundwork for a very special follow-up. [Apr 2014, p.68]
  3. Mar 9, 2014
    An enjoyable bed-and-bus time distraction that is perhaps just a sequel away from greatness. [Apr 2014, p.60]