7.6

1. Nov 20, 2012
    The same excellent game it has always been,but at a very high price.The touch screen works fine with this version but if you've played it on any other system,then you don't need this.
  2. Jul 17, 2012
    While the price tag is a bit too high for my tastes, the game is still fun and exciting. It looks sharp and runs admirably and controls relatively nice, tilting the Vita to gather sun and coins is a fantastic feature that's never forced on you. There are a few control hiccups but nothing that got in my way of enjoying the game.
  3. Dec 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My suggestions for picking levels are:

It should be a level you feel comfortable clearing. There’s no point in making this hard on yourself. Personally, I suck at the “memory” game with the zombie camels in Ancient Egypt if you’re good at this minigame, you can kill a lot of zombies quickly, though.
    Try to find levels where there are lots of zombies quickly. For instance, levels that use the conveyor belt to give you plants instead of buying them for sun tend to ramp up quicker. Normal levels tend to take a couple of minutes before you’re killing zombies at any appreciable rate.
    Pick a level in the same era that you need keys in. As I said before, keys only work in the era you win them in, so don’t make the silly mistake of grinding in Ancient Egypt when you need keys in Pirate Seas.

Again, keys are relatively rare, so plan to spend a good amount of playtime earning each one.
    Fastest Keys for Casual Players

However, if you play a lot of Plants vs Zombies 2, maybe you also like plants vs zombies softs toys, I think toyswill .com is good ,you can browse it

1. Apr 16, 2012
    A great version of the now-ubiquitous game, this is definitely worth a bite, so long as you can stomach the price.
  2. Players in it for the Trophies may find the price worth it, but most will be satisfied with the version they probably already own. [May 2012, p.77]
  3. Anyone who has already played this tower defense game on the iPad will agree that it's one the most addicting downloadable games ever. The setup is simple: protect your home from vast hordes of zombies using all different kinds of veggies, plants and weeds plucked straight from your garden. [April 2012, p.101]