Dec 6, 2013Rainbow Moon is a memorable game. Its compelling RPG elements and careful attention to detail will leave you wanting more – despite its already extraordinary length. Beautiful landscapes, enjoyable music, epic battles, and endless customisation ensure that this release remains a joy for many, many hours. It also happens to be a perfect match for the Vita, and a great travel companion.
Dec 18, 2013I remember when the game launched for the PS3, a lot of gamers begged for it to become available on the Vita. Well, here it is and while there aren’t any big surprises, it’s still that immensely fun strat/RPG you fell in love with last year. Ultimately, that’s what matters, right?
Mixed or average reviews- based on 22 Ratings
Positive: 3 out of 3
Mixed: 0 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
Dec 8, 2013A game with excellent production values and polish. Looks and plays very well and is much fun and addictive. Very recommended for RTS fans,A game with excellent production values and polish. Looks and plays very well and is much fun and addictive. Very recommended for RTS fans, especially if you have some time on your hands (or travel). I'm gonna take this game on my flights and have FUN.… Full Review »
Jan 18, 2015Fantastic game to play on the go.
First the negatives: - There is a lot of filler content in the game - It can get a bit boring after aFantastic game to play on the go.
First the negatives:
- There is a lot of filler content in the game
- It can get a bit boring after a few hours in the game because your options and customisations are still limited at that time, which makes the fights all rather straightforward.
- I only found out after 50 hours of playing that you can actually skip the skill movies by pressing R1. Might not seem significant but you get annoyed if you have to watch the same animation for the 500th time.
- Story is nothing exceptional, but that goes for most RPG's
- Looks pretty good visually.
- Hard game at times, but a very good learning curve. I like my games challenging.
- End game content is where this game really shines. You have a lot of customisation options at that point and the fighting really becomes based on skill more than based on levelling. And the game really opens up, exploring is very rewarding at that point.
So if you are into traditional RPG's, I'd definitely recommend this game… Full Review »
Nov 28, 2014A nice cross between strategy and RPG. Simple but efficient control, crisp cartoon like graphics and a humorous story all add up to a veryA nice cross between strategy and RPG. Simple but efficient control, crisp cartoon like graphics and a humorous story all add up to a very enjoyable Vita game. Easily picked up and played for short stints in the waiting room or long sleepless nights. Enough game play to take up many, many hours of your life.… Full Review »