Rayman Origins PlayStation Vita

8.4

1. Apr 8, 2017
    Everything in this game is absolutely awesome BEFORE THE LAST LEVEL. If the Souls series are the good example of "difficult but fair", then the last level of this game is the good example of "hard and unfair".
  2. Feb 16, 2012
    Something needs to be said for this game. This is some serious talent. Hand drawn levels in HD? Rayman Origins takes us gamers back to our roots and reminds us that the old school 2D platformer hasn't died. The quality is unmatched, you don't see it very often in games these days, easily my second favorite 2011 game behind Dark Souls. It's a shame it didn't sell well, with this quality itSomething needs to be said for this game. This is some serious talent. Hand drawn levels in HD? Rayman Origins takes us gamers back to our roots and reminds us that the old school 2D platformer hasn't died. The quality is unmatched, you don't see it very often in games these days, easily my second favorite 2011 game behind Dark Souls. It's a shame it didn't sell well, with this quality it should have outsold MW3. Bought this on ps3 AND vita. Love it Collapse

1. May 5, 2012
    Rayman: Origins feels refreshing, even on the Vita, with amazing graphics and carefully thought out platform action. The cooperative mode got replaced by a ghost mode, which is disappointing, but also the best decision Ubisoft could've made. On the road this mode is easy to pick up and play, which is essential for a handheld game.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    The omission of four-player cooperative play (as seen in its PS3 counterpart) hurts and seems a bit of an oversight but that doesn't stop it from being a damned fine platformer. Rayman Origins looks a treat, plays pretty sweet and walks its own beat. [April 2012, p75]
  3. Games Master UK