Rayman Origins PlayStation Vita

8.4

1. Jan 11, 2014
    Rayman origins, while solid, good looking and fun in places, quickly gets boring. The story is unclear, the gameplay, like I said, gets very boring, and even though it's original and kinda quirky is bettered by a game released in 2003 (Rayman 3)! If you want to buy a Rayman game, get Rayman 3. This one is distinctly forgettable, and really dull.
  2. Feb 23, 2012
    Got this game as it seemed the best game from the Amazon Vita bundle they were running, after looking at reviews I got quite excited and I must say the reviews have be correct.

I usually go for FPS or Racing games, having not looked at Rayman since its original release I cant believe how much I am enjoying this game, currently put about 3hrs into it and loving it. sadly as I still want Uncharted and Wipeout and this was going to fund part of one of them its ended up costing me a bit more lol

1. May 5, 2012
    Rayman: Origins feels refreshing, even on the Vita, with amazing graphics and carefully thought out platform action. The cooperative mode got replaced by a ghost mode, which is disappointing, but also the best decision Ubisoft could've made. On the road this mode is easy to pick up and play, which is essential for a handheld game.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    The omission of four-player cooperative play (as seen in its PS3 counterpart) hurts and seems a bit of an oversight but that doesn't stop it from being a damned fine platformer. Rayman Origins looks a treat, plays pretty sweet and walks its own beat. [April 2012, p75]
  3. Games Master UK