Rayman Origins PlayStation Vita

8.4

1. Jan 11, 2014
    Rayman origins, while solid, good looking and fun in places, quickly gets boring. The story is unclear, the gameplay, like I said, gets very boring, and even though it's original and kinda quirky is bettered by a game released in 2003 (Rayman 3)! If you want to buy a Rayman game, get Rayman 3. This one is distinctly forgettable, and really dull.
  2. Jun 1, 2012
    I thought Rayman was OK until this game. This is far the best Rayman. I thought I was going to hate it because I hated the PS1 2D Rayman but this game is awesome. The level design is always clever and fun. Only bad spot is the crazy collecting needed. I got collect 300 stupid flys in each level to 100%??? F*#$ No! I prefer simple a small amount of New Super Mario style coins forI thought Rayman was OK until this game. This is far the best Rayman. I thought I was going to hate it because I hated the PS1 2D Rayman but this game is awesome. The level design is always clever and fun. Only bad spot is the crazy collecting needed. I got collect 300 stupid flys in each level to 100%??? F*#$ No! I prefer simple a small amount of New Super Mario style coins for going to challenging places. Never one for the French animation styling but the gameplay makes up for it. I play a lot of platformers and they don't make platformers with this much polish and care anymore. Lots of fun! Collapse

1. May 5, 2012
    Rayman: Origins feels refreshing, even on the Vita, with amazing graphics and carefully thought out platform action. The cooperative mode got replaced by a ghost mode, which is disappointing, but also the best decision Ubisoft could've made. On the road this mode is easy to pick up and play, which is essential for a handheld game.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    The omission of four-player cooperative play (as seen in its PS3 counterpart) hurts and seems a bit of an oversight but that doesn't stop it from being a damned fine platformer. Rayman Origins looks a treat, plays pretty sweet and walks its own beat. [April 2012, p75]
  3. Games Master UK