8.4

1. Apr 8, 2017
    Everything in this game is absolutely awesome BEFORE THE LAST LEVEL. If the Souls series are the good example of "difficult but fair", then the last level of this game is the good example of "hard and unfair".
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    A truely fun 2D side scrolling game, I thought Mario and maybe little big planet were all there really was in this genre but when I picked up this game used I was really impressed, it looks great and plays smooth. I've been telling my Vita friend he needs to pick it up. no multiplayer options to speak of but it is a rich enough experience without it. I haven't beaten it yet but I think I'mA truely fun 2D side scrolling game, I thought Mario and maybe little big planet were all there really was in this genre but when I picked up this game used I was really impressed, it looks great and plays smooth. I've been telling my Vita friend he needs to pick it up. no multiplayer options to speak of but it is a rich enough experience without it. I haven't beaten it yet but I think I'm in for lots of fun! This is a perfect game for the Vita Collapse

1. May 5, 2012
    Rayman: Origins feels refreshing, even on the Vita, with amazing graphics and carefully thought out platform action. The cooperative mode got replaced by a ghost mode, which is disappointing, but also the best decision Ubisoft could've made. On the road this mode is easy to pick up and play, which is essential for a handheld game.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    The omission of four-player cooperative play (as seen in its PS3 counterpart) hurts and seems a bit of an oversight but that doesn't stop it from being a damned fine platformer. Rayman Origins looks a treat, plays pretty sweet and walks its own beat. [April 2012, p75]
  3. Games Master UK