• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 13, 2012
3.7

1. Nov 28, 2012
    I don't really have much games on vita yet, but this one is the one that i most dislike, the customazation is cool and the fighting styles, but there's some fails in the face caption and more options of creating like height would be cool. I give it this rate also for the story, for me is a little stupid but i laughed a little.
  2. Apr 13, 2012
    Its probably one of the worst fighting games I've played. The AR is more of a badly done gimmick and the whole aesthetic of the game makes it look very tacky. I didn't find it fun at all.
  3. Nov 28, 2012

1. With a flashy but limited move list, it's nothing more than a basic arcade scrapper. [June 2012, p.83]
  2. Apr 28, 2012
    Reality Fighters forces players to follow what's going on with its augmented reality functions. So players will end up sitting in their living room looking at a game that takes place in their own home, if they see anything at all. And as a bonus, it throws in terrible humor.
  3. Apr 17, 2012
    Has very nice customization options, but the game itself is just mindless button bashing. [Apr 2012]