6.6

1. Dec 5, 2012
    Really love this game. Great unique concept. Could use some polish and some objectives or a leaderboard as there isn't anything to achieve other than gaining credits for unlockables. Trees and rocks are just decoration and don't provide cover or prevent you from going through it which are kind of misleading. Overall a fun and cheap game with a unique concept but still comes off as a beta version of a more finished game. Expand
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    A fun little game. I'm playing it on my Vita so the stick + touch controls make this a fun and intuitive game to dodge all the bullets and pick up the gems and make the little 8 bit tanks and jeeps and helicopters shoot each other.
  3. Oct 11, 2012
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Oct 19, 2012
    Rebel's unique concept helps it overcome some issues with longevity, and the tight Vita controls elevate it further. If additional content is added over time, this could prove to be essential.
  2. Oct 10, 2012
    It's a surprisingly effective template for an action game, offering all the explosions and feedback of a shooter, while leaving you with a warm feeling of smugness when things go according to plan.