7.2

1. Feb 15, 2013
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is properly awesome! I'm only halfway through the campaign right now, and I'm yet to try the multiplayer modes, but my early impressions are so overwhelmingly positive that I wanted to give those still sitting on the fence a very quick heads up: buy this game now!! I'll post more detailed impressions soon.
  2. Feb 28, 2013
    wonderful game from start to finish, reminds me a lot of Blackthorne that came out in the 90's. tight gameplay controls, minimal touch screen usage (thankfully), beautifully drawn and animated graphics and a fun story really separate this game from the rest. a definite must own!
  3. Oct 1, 2016
    As far as PS Vita games go, RocketBirds has a firm spot in the list of top 5 games to own. I'm not generally a huge fan of side scrollers, but Rocketbirds is an exceptional game. Its got fun gameplay, good graphics, great aesthetics, great soundtrack, and a surprisingly good plot. In fact some of the cut scenes are downright inspired. Maybe as a game across all platforms this title mayAs far as PS Vita games go, RocketBirds has a firm spot in the list of top 5 games to own. I'm not generally a huge fan of side scrollers, but Rocketbirds is an exceptional game. Its got fun gameplay, good graphics, great aesthetics, great soundtrack, and a surprisingly good plot. In fact some of the cut scenes are downright inspired. Maybe as a game across all platforms this title may rest at around the 7/10 level, but as far as PS Vita games are concerned this game is an easy 9/10. When you consider its a title that's only around 10 bucks on PSN, this game is a must have for vita owners who want to get the more bang for their cluck. Yeah. I went there. Expand
  4. May 20, 2013
    A good game for a very low price. I was shockingly impressed by the amazing cutscenes and music. I have yet to try the multiplayer, but the campaign has been top notch. I can easily recommend this to anyone who is a fan of action games on the go.
  5. Dec 6, 2015
    Got this game via PS+ and didn't really know what to expect, but was very happily surprised. It's a great mix of genres (action/puzzle/platform) with really beautiful graphics. Superb humour too! Good (Dutch) localisation effort in general. I can highly recommend it for your PSV collection!

1. Dec 28, 2015
    Rocketbirds Hardboiled is an excellent and really fun platform shooter, with good level design, mind hacking mechanics, explosive soundtrack and a bunch of great weapons.
  2. Games Master UK
    Apr 13, 2013
    Rich environments and stylish visuals fit perfectly on the handheld, and the levels are varied and darkly amusing. [May 2013, p.81]
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    In the end, it feels like the externals were worked on more than the gameplay, making the game more style than substance.