7.1

1. May 20, 2013
    A good game for a very low price. I was shockingly impressed by the amazing cutscenes and music. I have yet to try the multiplayer, but the campaign has been top notch. I can easily recommend this to anyone who is a fan of action games on the go.
  2. Feb 28, 2013
    wonderful game from start to finish, reminds me a lot of Blackthorne that came out in the 90's. tight gameplay controls, minimal touch screen usage (thankfully), beautifully drawn and animated graphics and a fun story really separate this game from the rest. a definite must own!
  3. Feb 15, 2013
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is properly awesome! I'm only halfway through the campaign right now, and I'm yet to try the multiplayer modes, but my early impressions are so overwhelmingly positive that I wanted to give those still sitting on the fence a very quick heads up: buy this game now!! I'll post more detailed impressions soon.
  4. Feb 28, 2013

1. Apr 13, 2013
    Rich environments and stylish visuals fit perfectly on the handheld, and the levels are varied and darkly amusing. [May 2013, p.81]
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    In the end, it feels like the externals were worked on more than the gameplay, making the game more style than substance.
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    A real gem for every game collection. We felt greatly entertained by its black humor, its sarcasm and the brutal comic action. The controls which are easy to pick up round out this enjoyable package which is already whetting our appetite for the second installment.