7.6

1. Dec 10, 2013
    "Pupuru is 10/10 on moe scale" Ovoon's moe reviews
    .........................................................................................................
  2. May 31, 2014
    It's lighthearted enjoyable Rougelike turn based RPG which is very easy. The joy is in upgrading all your equipment. There are many in the game and there's a trophy to upgrade them all to the highest level. It's very easy to upgrade though, when you are at the right place. The graphics are what I like too. It's one of the few games I replied and aim to plat. The drawback of the game isIt's lighthearted enjoyable Rougelike turn based RPG which is very easy. The joy is in upgrading all your equipment. There are many in the game and there's a trophy to upgrade them all to the highest level. It's very easy to upgrade though, when you are at the right place. The graphics are what I like too. It's one of the few games I replied and aim to plat. The drawback of the game is it's too easy and the monsters are almost no change, just that several types, with color changes. So if you play it nonstop, it will feel a little boring. However I always wanted to pick it up again the second day. It's addictive. I recommend the game to those who play to enjoy, to play to challenge. Expand
  3. Oct 11, 2015
    I loved this game, honestly. I've played through it multiple times now, and I'm on another play-through. This game is a cross between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and a quest for really good food. Add in cute girls, a like-able cast, a WONDERFUL lot of voice actors, and you get this game. I would suggest this to anyone. If you like Mystery Dungeon, I'd suggest this one.

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Sep 19, 2014
    One for the masochists out there. Rewardingly difficult until an unfair bug kills you, then you'll want to throw your Vita. [October 2014, p75]
  2. Jul 6, 2014
    I doubt I will look back on Sorcery Saga: Curse Of The Great Curry God fondly, if I remember it at all. If you cornered me and forced me to give it a compliment, the best I could come up with is that it is mercifully short.
  3. Games Master UK