• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: May 13, 2014
8.3

1. May 14, 2014
    I gave 3 because Soul Sacrifice Delta should be a patch to Soul Sacrifice or some content should be patch and other DLC. Why? Because SSD and SS are the same game!!!

Well it should be called Soul Sacrifice 1.5 (but still it is better they named it "Delta" and not "2"). As I've read somewhere else - SS Delta is to SS like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate to Monster Hunter 3. What is

What is different in SSD from SS:
    - some bugs fixed
    - locations polished
    - added animations
    - little better character creating
    - now servers are not localized (so I've heard)
    - added monsters
    - added locations
    and other minor content. (I don't think I forgot about anything important)

My advice:
    - if You have SS - don't buy SSD (if you are SS maniac then You will buy SSD regardless of what I say so - you've been warned)
    - if you don't have SS - buy SSD (forget about SS)

So ending my little review - SSD is good game, solid one at least - it is not MH like game (don't think it is) but it is similar in some parts.
    If You don't have SS, and you want good monste-killing game - buy this one :)

1. Jul 19, 2014
    It feels almost like a full sequel. [Issue#150, p.122]
  2. Jul 13, 2014
    This is the perfect time to start with this franchise, as Delta is a lot harder than it's predecessor. There is a lot of new content, better graphics and that interesting magical atmosphere that are all very enjoyable.
  3. Jun 28, 2014
    At a time when consumption is so high that we move from game to game so fast, the idea of replaying a game where we have to find the improvements almost under the microscope is not exactly the most convenient.