4.0

1. Jun 19, 2012
    Had they had a playable demo I'd have saved myself some valuable time and money.
    This game is pants. Everything's too awkward. Get Super Stardust instead.
  2. Apr 23, 2012
    Awesome high performance action puzzle. Purchased one together with PS Vita (got PS3 version already).
    First what I tested was Cross Play feature - i've transferred via Cloud all my scores and unlocks to PS Vita and started to play new, exclusive levels. The PS Vita touch screen is a bit smaller than PS3 so finger frequently overlap view area but I've switched to rear touch pad and its worked perfectly. A little more training an im in top 10 of scoreboards (which also shared with PS3).
    The gameplay is basically mashup pinball/Sonic run/flow and a little of Angry Birds Space. The PS Vita version performs well, featuring new touch based UI. Live Area also worth to mention - its shows current player profile, very convenient. If you ask me - i highly recommend this one for PS Vita (and PS3 if you want).

1. Jun 25, 2012
    It doesn't quite live up to its bigger cousin, mainly due to some difficulty issues and a control scheme that doesn't feel quite as natural. It's still a great game to pay on the go though, and there isn't anything else quite like it.
  2. However, drastic spikes in the difficulty still pop-up at bizarre intervals, and being asked to shell out 99 cents to skip the random ultra brutal stages each time they appear feels like an insult. Pay to not play? No thanks. [July 2012, p.85]
  3. It never reaches the breakneck speeds you're hoping for. [June 2012, p.115]