8.2

1. Jun 21, 2014
    A challenging and incredibly enjoyable 2D puzzle-platformer with some great stealth mechanics. With excellent level-design, a steady difficulty curve, plenty of extras, and new challenges around every corner, it's hard to find much fault with the game. It's definitely hard, but rarely manages to over frustrate thanks to it's top-notch design.

While the game often requires quick
    thinking, fast reflexes, patience, and pattern memorization, the difficulty doesn't mean it's inaccessible to those who haven't given the genre much attention. In fact I can see anyone picking it up and having a good time, but that being said only the elite are going to be able to take a spot on the leaderboards. In order to become one of those people is going to require quite a bit of practice.

Still, the game is incredibly rewarding even to those like myself who have to suffer through countless deaths before seeing the end of a level. While it does have the potential to frustrate, the fresh theme and overall excellently designed gameplay are enough to keep the game fun throughout. My total score for the game is a 9.1/10=Amazing.
  2. Jan 29, 2014
    Indie puzzle platformers are kinda cliche but this game is still awesome. Really great style without any pretension typical in indie games. All the puzzles will make you think but aren't impossible. I didn't need a to look a solution once. Runs perfect on Vita. Fun game. Get it.
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    This is a beautiful and brutal game. The controls are perfect. It's the first very good 2d jump and run on the ps vita. The end of the story is stunning and you're breathless.
  4. Sep 27, 2013
    This game is hard, but really fun. They do a great job introducing new abilities throughout the game. The music is great, and the game has a great sense of humor.

1. We won't lie, we often cursed the day A Clone in the Dark was created. It is brutally unfair at times. So unfair, we considered buying a protective case for our poor PlayStation Vita, just to prevent us form smashing it to pieces after 100th or so unfair death scene. [September p.87]
  2. Sep 23, 2013
    Highly recommended. [Issue#139, p.120]
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    In its finest moments Stealth Inc is one the best games in the stealth genre. Unfortunately the level design is sometimes lacking and towards the end the game it becomes more about frustration than about entertainment. With all things considered it's worth a closer look if you are connoisseur of the sneaking genre.