7.5

1. Nov 3, 2012
    Street Fighter X Tekken is one of those titles that proves there can be no boundaries between consoles and handheld consoles. Content included in SFxT vita is similar to Console version and plus we get Free costumes and 12DLC characters and even a AR Gallery mod. The gameplay is same, though some controls are compromised to make it work on vita but it still has the same excitement as theStreet Fighter X Tekken is one of those titles that proves there can be no boundaries between consoles and handheld consoles. Content included in SFxT vita is similar to Console version and plus we get Free costumes and 12DLC characters and even a AR Gallery mod. The gameplay is same, though some controls are compromised to make it work on vita but it still has the same excitement as the console version. The touch controls are not a good solution as they make the game too easy. Graphics are pretty good specially that character models are nice but the stage textures are not really shiny enough. Contrast need to be adjusted as some of the character skins appear to be so red. Finally also the game suffers from the same issues it had 7 month ago. Characters are not balanced well, some are way too much stronger than others where the counter attacks are generally useless. An upcoming patch for 2013 has promised to bring fixes. Expand
  2. Dop
    Nov 14, 2012
    A good port with nice features it get the job done, the 12 dlc characters in this version is a plus. if u want a good fighting game u should take it.
  3. May 10, 2013
    I love most of this game. It has a lot going on for it, and is very ambitious despite the controversy tacked onto this title. I consider myself a fighting game enthusiast, and I know the ins and outs of this game from my prolonged experience with the 360 version. The free DLC is a great bonus reward for buying this game twice and I love that I can play my favorite fighter on the bus. TheI love most of this game. It has a lot going on for it, and is very ambitious despite the controversy tacked onto this title. I consider myself a fighting game enthusiast, and I know the ins and outs of this game from my prolonged experience with the 360 version. The free DLC is a great bonus reward for buying this game twice and I love that I can play my favorite fighter on the bus. The port is almost picture perfect as far as the moves and specials frame rate goes and the graphics are beautiful and take advantage of the powerhouse that is the ps vita. I would love to give this game a perfect score but I simply cannot do that in good conscience aimply due to the fact that the online lag is simply nauseating. Literally! After 10 endless battles with a friend, we both agreed to call it quits because we both had migrains. It wasn't fun, and at a certain point I just started mashing buttons aimlessly hoping to connect an attack. I was on the verge of smashing my vita against a wall, and that just defeats the purpose of video games, which are supposed to be entertaining and stimulating. Fix that Capcom, and you have yourself a digital masterpiece. Expand
  4. Mar 19, 2013
    Street fighter x tekken brings the best out of these two gaming franchise but the game does not meet the best of what it could of offered. As the games online is good and has a lot of value but lagging during games creates a downfall for the game. While the graphics are good It is not enough to make this game a great game but only okay.
  5. Sep 10, 2013
    While this game does deliver on the graphical side, and got lots of game modes, characters and customisation options. This fighter still feels like its missing that extra something, that would make you came back time and time again. DonĀ“t get me wrong this is still a solid fighting experience!

1. Jan 8, 2013
    I would recommend getting it if you need one for your Vita collection and have some familiarity with both franchises, or if you want to get the extra DLC characters for both Vita and PS3 versions.
  2. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Dec 4, 2012
    After the DLC debacle of the console versions, Capcom had to make things right. And they did with the Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken. The twelve DLC character are included for free, just like the first batch of alternative costumes. [December 2012, p.76]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Feature-wise, the Vita version of SFxT is a much more complete package than the original release. However, the cramped and limited interface of the Vita inhibit your ability to enjoy them all as much as you should. This is still an incredibly solid experience and an excellent fighting game, however I find myself longing for the ability to use my arcade stick, or at least my console controller.