7.4

1. Apr 25, 2014
    Ever wondered how your favorite Street Fighter character would do against your favorite Tekken character? Well now you can. The game is sure to please fans of both series, as well as hardcore fighting game fans in general. With it's healthy selection of modes plenitude of fighters, there's enough content here to keep gamers busy for a very long time. With this Vita version having online multiplayer it makes for one of the best handheld fighters ever.

The game really focuses on the hardcore fighting game crowd. You can really see the emphasis placed on competition between skilled players. It will really test you. This does however make it very hard for newcomers or casual fighting game fans like myself. The only way that people like us are even going to have a chance at being able to compete is by pouring many hours into it and honing our skills. That's the only real issue with the game, and while it is going to be hard for newcomers to find a place, the game will reward those who do. All in all it's one of the best fighting games I've played in a long time, and the fact that it's available on the Vita makes for a great game to take with you on the go. I highly recommend this one.
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    I really really loved games that a mixed of characters in all games liked this one a combination of Street Fighter and Tekken the two great fighting games combined so i think the fans of the two games will be glad so I have the copy has great graphics and combos...
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    While this game does deliver on the graphical side, and got lots of game modes, characters and customisation options. This fighter still feels like its missing that extra something, that would make you came back time and time again. Don´t get me wrong this is still a solid fighting experience!
  4. May 10, 2013
    I love most of this game. It has a lot going on for it, and is very ambitious despite the controversy tacked onto this title. I consider myself a fighting game enthusiast, and I know the ins and outs of this game from my prolonged experience with the 360 version. The free DLC is a great bonus reward for buying this game twice and I love that I can play my favorite fighter on the bus. The port is almost picture perfect as far as the moves and specials frame rate goes and the graphics are beautiful and take advantage of the powerhouse that is the ps vita. I would love to give this game a perfect score but I simply cannot do that in good conscience aimply due to the fact that the online lag is simply nauseating. Literally! After 10 endless battles with a friend, we both agreed to call it quits because we both had migrains. It wasn't fun, and at a certain point I just started mashing buttons aimlessly hoping to connect an attack. I was on the verge of smashing my vita against a wall, and that just defeats the purpose of video games, which are supposed to be entertaining and stimulating. Fix that Capcom, and you have yourself a digital masterpiece. Expand
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    Street fighter x tekken offers a unique fighting game than others and with its extra dlc it betters the console version but this game is not perfect as street fighter graphics don't fit tekken characters. The games online is near perfection. Overall the game is a good fighting game but does not join the ranks with fighting games such Tekken Tag tonourement 1
  6. Mar 19, 2013
    Street fighter x tekken brings the best out of these two gaming franchise but the game does not meet the best of what it could of offered. As the games online is good and has a lot of value but lagging during games creates a downfall for the game. While the graphics are good It is not enough to make this game a great game but only okay.
  7. Jan 5, 2013
    Street fighter x tekken is a great game for those who love fighting games like me It has a great various set of modes to play with for months and the online will keep u occupied for months too so its a wonderful port for the vita and i highly recommend it for psvita or ps3 so can gst new costumes and caracters for ps3 versions its a superb fighting game
  8. Nov 24, 2012
    Street Fighter x Tekken on the PS Vita offers the same quality of its home console counterparts, yet manages to add more value and content to the pack. With all DLC characters included, new burst kumite mode, sound gallery, art gallery, etc. Definitely worth getting for fighting fans.
  9. Dop
    Nov 14, 2012
    A good port with nice features it get the job done, the 12 dlc characters in this version is a plus. if u want a good fighting game u should take it.
  10. Nov 7, 2012
    What can I say. A very solid fighter, one that I'm enjoying tremendously. For the record, I do have Ultimate vs. Marvel Capcom and for those that love fighting games, having both is like having some extra ammunition for the Vita on the go. Very happy with the SFIV engine, and being able to explore the Tekken world through the lens of Capcom. For fans of the fighter genre, def a must pick up game!
  11. Nov 5, 2012
    I like both games and it's a really must get game especially for the hardcore gamers
  12. Nov 3, 2012
    Street Fighter X Tekken is one of those titles that proves there can be no boundaries between consoles and handheld consoles. Content included in SFxT vita is similar to Console version and plus we get Free costumes and 12DLC characters and even a AR Gallery mod. The gameplay is same, though some controls are compromised to make it work on vita but it still has the same excitement as the console version. The touch controls are not a good solution as they make the game too easy. Graphics are pretty good specially that character models are nice but the stage textures are not really shiny enough. Contrast need to be adjusted as some of the character skins appear to be so red. Finally also the game suffers from the same issues it had 7 month ago. Characters are not balanced well, some are way too much stronger than others where the counter attacks are generally useless. An upcoming patch for 2013 has promised to bring fixes. Expand
  13. Oct 30, 2012
    this game worth its price because of all new characters and addition so much gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood game
  14. Oct 30, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. For me street fighter x tekken is everything you want for a vita game, console gaming on a handheld. Takes a while to get used to the controls but when you do there almost the same game some may see this as a nagative but if you like street fighter you be happy this Expand
  15. Oct 30, 2012
    This review contains spoilers. very good game the graphics very good and combos much easier in the vita version the 12 DLC characters very good prize so do not miss the game because it is a must buy for any ps vita owner Collapse
  16. Oct 29, 2012
    It's a realy good game . Looks gorgeous on vitas screen ! This port have all fighters included so theres plenty to choose from . I didn't have a chance to play console version but this one is realy well done .
  17. Oct 27, 2012
    This is a must for fighting game fans on the go. I know the negativity around SFxT, but it's still a great game and this port adds great new features that make it more fun. I notice there is less lag when compared to console versions(at least on my wifi). Burst Mode is fun for people who enjoyed Ghost Battles on the PSP for the Tekken 5 and 6. The painting and sharing of people's costumes are fun, and if you scored a new copy then you have access to some new alternative costumes to your fighters. Plus this game compliments your ps3 version with free dlc (i have a 360 though). Plus Vita members can cross play agaisnt Ps3 players, and have a separate leaderboard between both versions. Best of all, Vita will also get the SFxT Ver. 2013 Update for Free Also. I highly recommend picking this game up if your a fan of either series (street fighter or tekken). Just take time to learn the base mechanics (gems, cross assualts, tag switching, etc etc). Otherwise its a very good port and awesome game for Vita players. Don't get discouraged when losing your first few matches if your new to this game, just get the rhythm down and know your characters strengths and weaknesses. Expand
  18. Oct 23, 2012
    very solid port. just like the console. not much to complain about here, if you liked marvel vs capcom 3, then this is right up your alley. very faithful to the console, just like marvel capcom 3
  19. Oct 30, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2013
    I would recommend getting it if you need one for your Vita collection and have some familiarity with both franchises, or if you want to get the extra DLC characters for both Vita and PS3 versions.
  2. After the DLC debacle of the console versions, Capcom had to make things right. And they did with the Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken. The twelve DLC character are included for free, just like the first batch of alternative costumes. [December 2012, p.76]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Feature-wise, the Vita version of SFxT is a much more complete package than the original release. However, the cramped and limited interface of the Vita inhibit your ability to enjoy them all as much as you should. This is still an incredibly solid experience and an excellent fighting game, however I find myself longing for the ability to use my arcade stick, or at least my console controller.