7.7

1. Aug 8, 2013
    I don't agree with the reviews of this game.
    It's a game that is cute and fun and doesn't take itself seriously, and so should you. I love it it reminds me of Mario. Also, if you're a PS+ subscriber you get a discount.

If you're a coin-collecting fanatic who grew up on Mario I recommend this game to you.
  2. Aug 26, 2013
    It's okay, but the physics are really what I have an issue with. They didn't update the platforming at all, or so it seems (I didn't play the original). The game looks lovely and is still pretty fun to play, but the physics of the platforming feel so "old" and not in a good way.

Had they altered the physics a bit, it would easily be a great game.
  3. Aug 9, 2013
    This game is not good. It really is more Sonic than Mario. The controls are clunky. It is hard to see what is a bad guy and what is a collectable. Like Sonic you are supposed to collect a ton of stuff and it isn't really about getting to the end. The presentation is cheap and not pretty to look at. Better use of your gaming dollar elsewhere.

1. Aug 23, 2013
    Superfrog HD may not be a great game, but it's certainly an above-average one. If you're in the mood for a platformer and you have a few extra dollars to spend (and you've already flown through the likes of Stealth Inc., Kung Fu Rabbit and Cloudberry Kingdom), then by all means, give it a shot.
  2. Aug 14, 2013
    Superfrog HD might be a little too niche, not quite providing the nostalgic hit that other Amiga titles could have done, but as his old rivals still face stiff competition from the emerging smartphone market, making the jump to PlayStation might have been the most heroic move this little amphibian has ever made.
    A poor 2D platformer that has no redeeming features; don't waste your money on this drivel.