Table Top Tanks PlayStation Vita

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: May 22, 2012
5.3

1. Jun 19, 2012
    Great disappointment. It is cheap so keep in mind they probably didnt put a lot of thought into making it feature filled. It works I suppose, as far as the game is suppose to. My problem is there is only Ad-Hoc multiplayer, and no quick battle solo so you just seem to do their silly boring tasks/missions and thats it. I was excited to play with AR walls and obstacles but this feel WAYGreat disappointment. It is cheap so keep in mind they probably didnt put a lot of thought into making it feature filled. It works I suppose, as far as the game is suppose to. My problem is there is only Ad-Hoc multiplayer, and no quick battle solo so you just seem to do their silly boring tasks/missions and thats it. I was excited to play with AR walls and obstacles but this feel WAY short. I probably wont be playing this again after my first time which is a shame because the concept really wants me to. Expand
  2. Jun 3, 2012
    Solid, fun game for cheap ($2). Makes good use of the AR cards. No multi. Make your own level editor. Pain to keep the vita aimed at the cards while trying to concentrate on what youre doing in the game. Many puzzles. Trophies too!

1. Jul 19, 2012
    It might offer some fun with a local friend, but the lack of an online multiplayer will make you forget this title very quickly.
    Table Top Tanks shines as a tech demo but falls rather flat as a game. Still, recommending PlayStation Vita's most novel experience is easy when it's priced at $1.99.
  3. Jul 6, 2012
    Table Top Tanks is a pretty good AR-based minigames collection for PlayStation Vita. When it works, it's quite fun, until you understand it doesn't have multiplayer online functionalities and it doesn't really last forever.