8.3

1. Jun 22, 2012
    I gave Mutant Blobs a 7. It's a visually lovely bite size platformer with a few shortcomings but ultimately it is what it says on the box. There's some replay value in finding all of your little mutant blob friends, and of course collecting as many points as you want, there's also leaderboards which I personally don't care for.
    I'll no doubt jump back in every now and then for a bit of
    I'll no doubt jump back in every now and then for a bit of mindless fun, but the pretty aesthetics aside, Mutant Blobs is a shallow gaming experience reflected by it's budget price. It is however, a nice showcase of the Vita's software variety.
  2. Dec 8, 2014
    A nice small game based on physics. Kind of short (finished in about 6 hours), but fun. Became kind of repetitive close to end. Very nice music but not enough tracks for variety, so it started to bug me out, and i turned it off :)
  3. Mar 12, 2015
    Tales From Space is original game. Gameplay is cool but boring after a while. Graphics, music and sounds in this game is absolutely perfect old school stuff!
  4. Mar 14, 2012
    To be short and to the point - If Sony can get developers to make more games of this quality and stick them up for a fiver, the Vita would be more appealing to potential buyers of the console. Personally, I've bought all of the games that are £9 or under, and compared to the 3 or 4 full priced games I bought, with exception to Everybodys Golf (Hotshots golf in the US), I'veTo be short and to the point - If Sony can get developers to make more games of this quality and stick them up for a fiver, the Vita would be more appealing to potential buyers of the console. Personally, I've bought all of the games that are £9 or under, and compared to the 3 or 4 full priced games I bought, with exception to Everybodys Golf (Hotshots golf in the US), I've spent a heck of a lot more time on the budget titles than the supposed AAA titles so far....... These types of games could be the new "Minis" for the Vita. Collapse

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is one of the rare experiences where everything just clicks. The style, the feeling, the controls and the gameplay. If you are looking for a solid (or cheap) platformer for your priced PS Vita look no further. This one has everything going for it.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    Great value despite its brevity and funny too. More charming than Michael Parkinson. [April 2012, p79]
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Mutant Blobs Attack is exactly the sort of game Vita needs lots of if is to survive and thrive as a platform. It's got the pick-up-and-play moreishness of the best of iOS with a level of complexity only possible on bespoke gaming hardware.