8.9

1. Sep 5, 2013
    Best way to play it. It really feels like a comic book coming to life. I would highly recommend either this or the iPad version because the feeling is so much better when you can play wherever you want. Vita version is superior to the iPad version (no glitches when shutting off the screen, choosing controls...).
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    This game belongs on the Vita, its definitely a must have. The gameplay is great because of the touch features of the vita, and of course the OLED screen doesn't fail to amaze with the graphics. Picture this, headphones on, on a train ride home at night scary, Even tho the graphics are cartoon like the emotion each character carries is so life like, and yes it will keep you on the edge. I rate this game two thumbs up, and my big toe, Enjoi making the right decisions people! Hint: just dont say drop the gun down, Expand
  3. Oct 14, 2013
    This game is awesome and has a superb story. You craft the game as you go along and you change the story by the choices YOU make. This is a unique zombie game and I would recommend this game to anyone. You will have tons of fun playing this game. My only main problem with this game how much of it was a socializing game and not much action game but that didn't change my mind or rating of this game at all.

THE WALKING DEAD IS A MUST GET!
  4. Dec 18, 2013
    I played this a while back on the PS3. It's one of my favorite games of all time so having the ability to take every episode, including 400 Days, with me on the go is something that I just can't help but love. Just knowing that I can have access to this masterpiece anywhere I go makes me very happy. It's probably the best traveling companion I've ever had.

It's not the prettiest version
    of the game, character models are fantastic but the environments have taken a slight hit, but it's still the same gameplay and story experience that makes the game so praised are still intact. Tough choices, complex characters, and an excellent story make this game worth every second you'll spend playing and replaying it. It's an amazing game and not even it's few technical issues get in the way.

So I you're looking for an excellent portable game to take with you on a trip, or are just looking for something fantastic to play, I can't recommend this game enough. It really is just a masterpiece that I love being able to take with me. It's one of my favorite games of all time.
  5. Dec 31, 2013
    In my opinion the best version of the game, although the graphics take a lil dip from the console/pc versions, and the loading of scenes is slower, this game works excellently as something to play on journeys or in bed, or anywhere where a book normally works too.
  6. Sep 29, 2013
    This game is amazing, it was my game of the year in 2012 when it came out on PS3 and 360. This includes all five episodes of the award-winning first season, plus special episode, 400 days. The gameplay, story, and content is all the same. The only bad thing about this port is that sometimes the framerate drops. For the price of $24.99 it is a must own for anyone that owns a Vita.
  7. Nov 23, 2013
    This game is almost perfect.
    Very interesting story, good gameplay and animations, the problem is that sometimes it animations react slow, but that doesnt affect the game at all.
    The PS VITA is the place where this plays better.
  8. Dec 24, 2013
    this game is really great. i got it for my ps3 last year and did not enjoy it very much so this year when it came out on vita i went out to give it a go and man it runs great on vita and is one of the best vita games this year
  9. Dec 20, 2013
    I just finished it. Great main characters: Lee and Clementine. Despite a few technical problems (scrolling finger-too sensitive) is well suited to the PS Vita console. Before I played the game approached it with skepticism surprise after playing was nice. The game sucked me completely. Believe me it is worth to play this title.
  10. Jan 17, 2014
    If you felt the PS3 controls were a little weird then the vita version is perfect! the game is awesome, there's no doubting that and if that's why you're looking at reviews then just get it. It's really good and it's one of those games that suckers you into caring for the characters. If you're wondering about the controls, adding the touchscreen makes a game whose mechanics were at a solid 9 into a 10. Perfect. Expand

1. Dec 26, 2013
    Despite being far from the best version of this series, the Walking Dead on Vita is still a stellar adventure. The quality of Telltale's work transcends the various technical issues that haunt this port.
  2. Oct 9, 2013
    The Walking Dead on the Vita is still the same fantastic game it was before; the story still resonates, you still form emotional connections with the characters and you still have the same pangs of horrific doubt over each and every choice the game puts in front of you.
  3. All you really need to know is that this is a very capable port of one of the most celebrated games of 2012. Prepare to be drawn into a superbly written apocalyptic tale that will hook you in completely and aim for your feels. [November 2013, p83]