7.4

1. Mar 5, 2012
    A fresh story that is actually fairly easy to understand, at least compared to past titles in the series. While short, it definitely has replay value in the trophies. I spent a good six hours with it every day for a week and a half. I still haven't gotten the last trophy. The controls are perfect, the integration with Vita's touch screens is perfect, and the load times are very very short.A fresh story that is actually fairly easy to understand, at least compared to past titles in the series. While short, it definitely has replay value in the trophies. I spent a good six hours with it every day for a week and a half. I still haven't gotten the last trophy. The controls are perfect, the integration with Vita's touch screens is perfect, and the load times are very very short. I honestly don't have a single gripe about this game. For $30, it's a must-own for anyone who likes fun...especially when you can take that fun anywhere! Expand
  2. Mar 19, 2012
    I really think katamari titles are self explanatory. You roll stuff up, inflict terror upon worlds, while single handedly humiliating deities and getting the shaft from your ambiguously homosexual father who just so happens to be the ruler. Of everything. This game adds a few new features, familiar environments, a great soundtrack, and SLIGHTLY updated graphics. A must have forI really think katamari titles are self explanatory. You roll stuff up, inflict terror upon worlds, while single handedly humiliating deities and getting the shaft from your ambiguously homosexual father who just so happens to be the ruler. Of everything. This game adds a few new features, familiar environments, a great soundtrack, and SLIGHTLY updated graphics. A must have for fanboys/girls or someone looking for an addictive pick up n play handheld title. Instant classic :) Expand
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    Although, if you had all previous games of Katamari, this one might be not so good choice, it's still very good game with katamari feel. "Stretching" feature is awesome and refreshes gameplay, the story is quite simple but good and fun at the same time. I enjoyed this game end still enjoying it, thanks to the free DLC!
  4. Apr 2, 2012
    This game is small, but it is fun. There's some repetitiveness in it as it could use some additional stages, but overall it incorporates the vita's touch screens very effectively.

1. May 19, 2012
    The AMOLED-screen on the Vita really works in favor of Touch My Katamari since it comes with a rainbow of colors. Unfortunately the story mode isn't particularly long, which cuts the fun assignments, quirky Japanese humor and happy J-pop short.
  2. Apr 26, 2012
    Touch My Katamari is peppered with small, satisfying innovations, but it never strays far from its old rolling grounds. If you have any measure of experience with the series, then despite its gallons of charm, Touch My Katamari's all-too-familiar set of challenges will feel old hat, and fast.
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    A little more polish and some much-needed rethinking and this would've scored much higher. [May 2012, p.81]