7.7

1. Mar 19, 2012
    I'm really not a fan of this game altogether. Im a die hard fighting fan, but Capcom has left me something to desire lately. But if your looking for a portable fighter with great graphics, excellent controls and on the go addiction, umvc3 is the way to go. I just wish I knew how to play this game! Fans of MVC3 will love this, otherwise, wait for MK.
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    It's a very polished port of a good fighting game. Any faults are completely due to the nature of the platform: a portable. I didn't buy this game as I tend to have poor experiences with fighting games on handheld devices. However, as a bundled game it offers good value and a fair bit of fun should you have access to a solid connection and friends to play it with.
  3. Dec 26, 2013
    Been a fan since the original marvel vs capcom ,still have the original ps1 game with me,if you like fast,fluid and chaotic action in a fighting game then Umvc3 is for you. Game modes are lacking but still a fun game to play and it looks stunning on the vita

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    [I]t's the Vita-specific features that may well entice new players to the otherwise hardcore fighting series. The lower difficulty settings actually let you dominate in fights on the easy setting (and there's 'very easy', too), unlike easy on Street Fighter IV, while a wholly touchscreen fighting mode lets you finger your enemies to death. It's not the best way to play the game, but it means that even the greenest newbie can win a fight without having to remember increasingly complex combat commands. [April 2012, p77]
  2. Apr 11, 2012
    If you seek a Fighting-Game fort the PS Vita, you will find the best one in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    The graphics are on par with the home consoles, the same goes for the content, and PS3 users can have some interesting interaction if they have both versions of the game. All in all, a great addition to Vita's library.