7.0

1. Oct 16, 2013
    I have to say thx god that I bought this game physical so I can sell it The game graphics are ok, way better than Ragnarok odyssey The story is bad and shallow two guys in a prision spying because a "dark" empire wants a powerful treasure hidden inside with no sound or voice just a mute scroll text The customization is fine tons of weapons armor and so on the system battle is mediocre and that's generous...
    the quest are typical MMO quest kill 10 wolfs, grab x stuff, kill x target, Repeat
    the movement are bad just awful designed

The point is this game should cost 15, 20$ max, If they release tons of patches to improve some stuff in the game could be better after all the game is only 950 mb. But lets face it the game with 40$ tag and this poor quality is just another fail entry to the vita reputation of bad games and ports.
  2. Mar 15, 2014
    This is bad,so bad :( Graphics are horrible,it seems a psp title,not a Vita one.The loadings are increidble long,you want to stop the game and never play it again.Then,the woman figure in this game is a shame,it's not good to show women roles in videogames as this game show them.Please don't buy it.
  3. Nov 24, 2013
    I like RPGs and building up a good party, so I liked the idea of a 7 member team. The story is original (maybe not the best), but the amount of grinding required to move forward takes away from it. What ruined the game for me is the combination of excessive grinding to level up, limited enemy types, and the recent availability of DLC to level up and to make the game easier (which makes the game feel like a freemium game, except you pay the price of a full game). Expand

1. Jan 29, 2014
    Valhalla Knights feels like a broken single player MMO with bad graphics, a bad camera, weird spiking in challenge level and a story that is far too complicated to dive into.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    In the end, there's simply nothing interesting or worthwhile about Valhalla Knights 3.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    VK3 certainly stands out from the previous games, but it does so in all the wrong ways. Any improvements it made to the mechanics are overshadowed by everything else about the game.