7.1

1. Nov 13, 2013
    Valhalla Knights 3 GOOD GAME RPG ON VITA AND THIS GAME WILL BE ON PS3 !
    AND THE LINE STORY IS GOOD
    AND creating your character IS GOOD BUT NOT V GOOD AND I really loved RPG games that has so many jobs and skills that can be used
    BY ADIL KHOJAH FROM KSA
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    and another underrated ps Vita game Valhall knight3 is not greatest game out there but it's also not a the worst It has highs, lows and some inbetweens. Its core gameplay is spot-on, and fortunately so is the bulk of the entire experience. The class system, customization options and online features are downright fantastic and the graphic wasn't that bad really But qualities like its presentation and throwaway story weigh it down Expand
  3. Oct 21, 2013
    The third installment of the game is a big difference from the first one and second one I hope it has a great story but the the thing I like is it has a lot of jobs and dungeons... I really really loved RPG games that has so many jobs and skills that can be used... wide array of weapons and seven great races. I've already beaten the first one and the second one they are both good good but I'm searching for more. I wish this one can do it... I wish can grab a copy of the game Expand
  4. Oct 16, 2013
    Valhalla Knights 3 is a game that seems to be confused about the year. The game reeks of original PSP and not just in terms of graphics (some PSP games looked better.) The game begins with a short story clip and then you begin creating your character. This is actually one of the best parts of the game the character creation is pretty deep. After you pick your race, looks, and then class you are pushed into the world with an intro story that is confusing at best and then you are off to find a guy and begin the story.

The game doesn't do much to tell you what to do and you will spend a decent amount of time wandering around trying to figure out what the heck to do. Once you get to the combat portion you'll see just how shallow the game is. Mash on the attach button, block here and there, rinse and repeat.

If this game came out 5 years ago for the PSP it would be a decent game. On the Vita, it's just embarrassing, especially at full price. There are much better games to play out there. Avoid this unless you are absolutely starved for an RPG.
  5. Oct 16, 2013
    I have to say thx god that I bought this game physical so I can sell it The game graphics are ok, way better than Ragnarok odyssey The story is bad and shallow two guys in a prision spying because a "dark" empire wants a powerful treasure hidden inside with no sound or voice just a mute scroll text The customization is fine tons of weapons armor and so on the system battle is mediocre and that's generous...
    the quest are typical MMO quest kill 10 wolfs, grab x stuff, kill x target, Repeat
    the movement are bad just awful designed

The point is this game should cost 15, 20$ max, If they release tons of patches to improve some stuff in the game could be better after all the game is only 950 mb. But lets face it the game with 40$ tag and this poor quality is just another fail entry to the vita reputation of bad games and ports.
  6. Feb 1, 2014
    I have been playing Vahalla knights for only five hours and I can tell you all the problems with it. This is a Pro and Con review since I haven't beaten the game yet.

Pro: - The music in the game isn't bad, it sounds very JRPG and the sound isn't too bad.
    - The Story premise is actually pretty interesting, the whole story isn't but the world that you are stationed in is different than
    other JRPGs. The town is a prison and you do RPG stuff, somewhat reminds me of Deadman's Wonderland. The town has different factions and you can befriend certain people not a bad idea.
    - Character models look nice and your character and their gears stay on cutscenes same goes for you companions.
    -Customization isn't too bad, you can unlock more later in the game.

That is it I have absolutely hate this website and its problems. My review got cut off AGAIN! Screw this website... going to start finding a website to review in that doesn't bug out. I even had written 3000 words of Cons for this game.
  7. Mar 15, 2014
    This is bad,so bad :( Graphics are horrible,it seems a psp title,not a Vita one.The loadings are increidble long,you want to stop the game and never play it again.Then,the woman figure in this game is a shame,it's not good to show women roles in videogames as this game show them.Please don't buy it.
  8. Nov 24, 2013
    I like RPGs and building up a good party, so I liked the idea of a 7 member team. The story is original (maybe not the best), but the amount of grinding required to move forward takes away from it. What ruined the game for me is the combination of excessive grinding to level up, limited enemy types, and the recent availability of DLC to level up and to make the game easier (which makes the game feel like a freemium game, except you pay the price of a full game). Expand
  9. Nov 11, 2013
    Avoid "sexy time", and this is an extremely fun game. Game play wise I'd liken it to Xenoblade Chronicles or sort of like Monster Hunter. Its a single player MMO type game, which most use as an insult, yet I enjoy more than their online counter parts. There is a ton of customization for your characters, with many class choices, endless equipment, etc. Its fairly grindy, yet that is something I enjoy and the combat is fun so for most it should be enjoyable.

Really hope they come back with another game and drop the pathetic sexy time gimmick. Its honestly some of the most pathetic stuff I've seen in a game, and makes a game I'd otherwise rave about into something I'm embarrassed to have sunk 50 hours into so far.
  10. May 13, 2014
    This game seems to be trying to be a good game. By far the best part of this game is the group battle system. Its very fun to create your own group (up to 7 in a group) of characters. It adds much more to the game than just playing as one character, and is one of the main reasons to consider buying this game. Job classes seems to be more rushed, The classes are not that wildly different, and some are just useless. The archer is a prime example of this. You can also unlock other characters in the game by befriending them, and they will join your group. There is also sexy time. This mode allows you to "interact" with the female workers you will met. It seems to be there just to show off the touch screen, its still kind of funny to watch. However interacting with theses females seems to be worthless, seeing as how the bunny girl job class is worthless. Then there is the game play. Its not good or bad, its just alright. It consists of pressing the same buttons to attack. Its starts to get repetitive, and brakes the flow of the game. The game also starts out way to slow. This may cause people to get board of it fast. Also it consists of a lot of grinding, which can get very annoying. Finally, the game gets repetitive fast. Over all the game can be fun, but you have to be willing to put up with these problems. Which is not the easiest thing to do. If you want this game, get it on a discount. Expand

1. Jan 29, 2014
    Valhalla Knights feels like a broken single player MMO with bad graphics, a bad camera, weird spiking in challenge level and a story that is far too complicated to dive into.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    In the end, there's simply nothing interesting or worthwhile about Valhalla Knights 3.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    VK3 certainly stands out from the previous games, but it does so in all the wrong ways. Any improvements it made to the mechanics are overshadowed by everything else about the game.