Valhalla Knights 3 PlayStation Vita

6.7

1. Oct 21, 2013
    and another underrated ps Vita game Valhall knight3 is not greatest game out there but it's also not a the worst It has highs, lows and some inbetweens. Its core gameplay is spot-on, and fortunately so is the bulk of the entire experience. The class system, customization options and online features are downright fantastic and the graphic wasn't that bad really But qualities likeand another underrated ps Vita game Valhall knight3 is not greatest game out there but it's also not a the worst It has highs, lows and some inbetweens. Its core gameplay is spot-on, and fortunately so is the bulk of the entire experience. The class system, customization options and online features are downright fantastic and the graphic wasn't that bad really But qualities like its presentation and throwaway story weigh it down Expand
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    The third installment of the game is a big difference from the first one and second one I hope it has a great story but the the thing I like is it has a lot of jobs and dungeons... I really really loved RPG games that has so many jobs and skills that can be used... wide array of weapons and seven great races. I've already beaten the first one and the second one they are both good good butThe third installment of the game is a big difference from the first one and second one I hope it has a great story but the the thing I like is it has a lot of jobs and dungeons... I really really loved RPG games that has so many jobs and skills that can be used... wide array of weapons and seven great races. I've already beaten the first one and the second one they are both good good but I'm searching for more. I wish this one can do it... I wish can grab a copy of the game Expand
  3. Nov 11, 2013
    Avoid "sexy time", and this is an extremely fun game. Game play wise I'd liken it to Xenoblade Chronicles or sort of like Monster Hunter. Its a single player MMO type game, which most use as an insult, yet I enjoy more than their online counter parts. There is a ton of customization for your characters, with many class choices, endless equipment, etc. Its fairly grindy, yet that isAvoid "sexy time", and this is an extremely fun game. Game play wise I'd liken it to Xenoblade Chronicles or sort of like Monster Hunter. Its a single player MMO type game, which most use as an insult, yet I enjoy more than their online counter parts. There is a ton of customization for your characters, with many class choices, endless equipment, etc. Its fairly grindy, yet that is something I enjoy and the combat is fun so for most it should be enjoyable.

Really hope they come back with another game and drop the pathetic sexy time gimmick. Its honestly some of the most pathetic stuff I've seen in a game, and makes a game I'd otherwise rave about into something I'm embarrassed to have sunk 50 hours into so far.
  4. Jun 11, 2015
    This game is everywhere underrated when you can pick it up for under 10dollars its totally worth it even if its sexist and has a dumb storyline the battle system and the difficulty is nice and challenging 10/10 dungeons are 10/10 as well totally my taste and oh the music is great! as well
  5. Nov 18, 2014
    I think the world setting is excellent, with great gothic/anime style themes and characters.
    Graphics are presented well for the Vita, despite what others say.
    Graphics are presented well for the Vita, despite what others say.
    Starting off is a bit slow but, after an hour or so you will be thrown into the world of Carceron prison with much to see and do. There is tons of equipment to buy and sell, with endless party member customization options. you can always edit a party members, look, class, skills, and personality at a clinic after recruiting or creating them.
    Combat is easy to get the hang of, although grinding is essential in this game. you can shop, recruit, and accept quests from either the lower slums, or the light district. You will want to start doing your business in the lower slums, as the most unique feature of the game seems to be 'swooning' female characters and paying them a sort of toll before being able to buy their upper class items, and you will soon be seeing your hard earned wonga wisp away. Give the girls gifts and you can play 'sexytime' mini games which are not too exciting.

overall the game is good with lots of different elements that make the world interesting.
    If you don't mind grinding in-between quests (which is actually rather rewarding) you will love this game.
    one notable fault is the online, I haven't been able to find someone to fight online so far, hopefully critics stop shunting games like this and actually play it before they post their opinions.
    Not for everyone but definitely a hidden gem for the VITA console.
    I

1. Jan 29, 2014
    Valhalla Knights feels like a broken single player MMO with bad graphics, a bad camera, weird spiking in challenge level and a story that is far too complicated to dive into.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    In the end, there's simply nothing interesting or worthwhile about Valhalla Knights 3.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    VK3 certainly stands out from the previous games, but it does so in all the wrong ways. Any improvements it made to the mechanics are overshadowed by everything else about the game.