6.4

1. Mar 14, 2013
    I really don't get all the hate toward this franchise. Yes there is no career, but the same reviewers who penalize this game for the lack of career mode considered the same thing in latest Need For Speed as 'fresh approach'.

I see some reviews complaining that it's 'more of the same'. Well what can one respond to that. Soccer games, fps games released every year are 'more of the same'
    too, yet nobody complains about it.

Let me tell you about this little game. This is hands down the best racer for Vita, way better than the latest need for speed. This is real racing game with realistic physics, great car control, good graphics and rock solid and active multiplayer.

A message for reviewers: if you hate racing games, do your readers a favour and just don't review them. People reading about racing games have a genuine interest in this genre and don't care about somebody complaining that a racing game features too much racing and too little filler.
  2. Mar 27, 2013
    I couldn't agree more with 'Gunhead'. This game is simply awesome. I don't get the reviews, I really don't. It's 'Dirt 3'... in your pocket. I actually have the Xbox360 version and a Fanatec Elite and, with a pair of headphones plugged in, this game is almost as involving. There are times when reviewers just overlook great games 'Condemned', 'COD: WAW', 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory' (multiplayer) and this is one of those moments.

If you're in two minds, don't be. This is as good as racing gets on a handheld.
  3. Feb 8, 2014
    Good overall representation of the sport. Handling is very good and the stages are well designed, nice and narrow and a good balance between asphalt and gravel. How close to the real thing they are I am not sure? Despite what others have said I think the graphics are excellent. If you don't like rally then don't by this game. Without a doubt one of the better motorsport games on the Vita. Realistic, challenging and entertaining. Framerate is steady. Does not include all the countries of the WRC, but I was able to download Portugal for free from PSN. There is even a cockpit view! One of the few non arcade racing games for the Vita. Expand
  4. Nov 19, 2013
    No am sorry its not a good game i cant believe i picked this over MGS hd collection it just sucks.,first off 1:Theres no tutorial at all 2:U cant even f*cking race with other cars,just racing aganst tha clock,3:Tha game doesnt even have a goo d introduction so if ur new to tha game u have no idea where to go 4:The racing(By racing i mean f*cking time trial)is so boring.,5:None ofthe stages have anything special none awesome rampss,no catastrophic wheather there all just boring.,6:all cars look exactly the same but in different colours.the only good thing i can say about this game are 1:the graphics are nice,2:Cool soundtrack,3:Realistic car damage 0,5:Realistic car tuningm,
    Overall 3,5/10(Worse than rigde Racer)
  5. Jun 22, 2013
    The game is only a waste of money. No real special stages, lack of cars lack of sound, lack of players on online, ONLY 6 Counties with special stages to run and 3 more on dlc, Thank God at least the graphics are OK..... Shame Shame Shame they take our money and give us a s!it.
  6. Dec 9, 2012
    Really disappointing. The game honestly looks a first generation psp game. Low resolution and simple graphics. Roads are flat and doesn't feel like a rally game at all.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Nov 8, 2012
    WRC 3 is roughly thrown together, and lacks any of the basic requirements of fun.
  2. Nov 2, 2012
    This is a perfect example for what is going wrong with Vita software: Instead of delivering a full experience like on stationary systems, you'll get a hollow shell. It doesn't make sense to remove the career mode as well as more than half of the official World Championship races just to deliver them as DLC over time. It's a shame because at its core WRC3 still is a decent game.