007: The World is not Enough PlayStation

6.7

1. AnthonyD.
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game is not that great. The graphics suck! Agent Under Fire is the best. I give this game a rating a five because of a lot of things. In the game when you see movie clips, they don't even come out clear. Nobody opens their mouth, or moves their fingers. This game isn't exciting. You can't even jump. This game gets boring. The only level that I really like is the 9th. This game is not that great. The graphics suck! Agent Under Fire is the best. I give this game a rating a five because of a lot of things. In the game when you see movie clips, they don't even come out clear. Nobody opens their mouth, or moves their fingers. This game isn't exciting. You can't even jump. This game gets boring. The only level that I really like is the 9th. Tommorow never dies was much better, less gadgets but more exciting. I LIKE THE MOVIE MUCH BETTER! You can't even ride the boat or go in the pipeline. When you load the wolframe gun, that is so fake. In Agent Under Fire and Nightfire, the loading is real. Expand
  2. BrettS.
    Jul 10, 2002
    It was kind of good, but you should have been able to see Bond's Body. It would have been a whole lot easier.
  3. Double-Oh-7
    Apr 29, 2002
    I got my money's worth.
  4. CJB.
    Nov 16, 2002
    It's a really good game, great graphics and amazing missions but i still cant get past the 3rd level.
  5. JoeDirt
    Mar 22, 2002
    It's cool and everything, but you can't type in any codes for the dam playstation.
  6. GeorgeB.
    Oct 10, 2002
    It's a very good game, alright graphics, BUT NO CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Crippled by graphical glitches, poor control, and incompetent AI, TWINE feels more like a wannabe "GoldenEye" than something that can stand on its own merits. It's not that it's a horribly bad game; it's just not a very good game.
  2. If you aren't shaken, but stirred by competitive role-playing action in a console game, The World Is Not Enough may be right up your mission alley.
  3. A worthy game for first person shooter fans and joins Alien Resurrection in that second tier of FPS's worth considering.