6.7

1. AlexH.
    May 13, 2004
    I really liked this game. It has lots of graphics and gadgets. Although I have not seen the movie I think it is well done with the clips from it. But I agree with some people about the graphics, they could be much better. But I do wish you could have more weapons in the levels.
  2. JonathanF.(Therevisedvote)
    Oct 12, 2003
    Here's a much more detailed comment. This could be Goldeneye for the PlayStation. Along with Quake II of course. The graphics are fine! The guns are amazing. The women, though you hardly get to see them, are much nicer looking than the later turtles in Agent Under Fire. This is definitely better than the later Agent Under Fire and DEFINITELY MUCH better than Tomorrow Never Dies. It Here's a much more detailed comment. This could be Goldeneye for the PlayStation. Along with Quake II of course. The graphics are fine! The guns are amazing. The women, though you hardly get to see them, are much nicer looking than the later turtles in Agent Under Fire. This is definitely better than the later Agent Under Fire and DEFINITELY MUCH better than Tomorrow Never Dies. It may not be Goldeneye, but as a James Bond game it's the closest EA has ever got to recreating it. Collapse
  3. DavidF.
    Oct 5, 2003
    It was great i loved the way the enemy ran away, but no codes.
  4. NickB.
    Aug 3, 2003
    This game was great!!!! I don't know why everyone says the grapics suck.The only thing I don't like about this game is that the voiceovers suck....
  5. SeanM.
    Jul 22, 2003
    Boring, BORING, BORING!!!!!!! This game has terrible graphics. Not a lot of guns and the levels are too darn short! No multiplayer mode! The game is not very challanging.The N64 version is much much better. I Played the game for about 3 days and its already boring!!!!!!
  6. WeaselN.
    Jun 10, 2003
    One of the best games I have seen, but it's extremely difficult and the cheats are nest to impossible to access.
  7. AnthonyD.
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game is not that great. The graphics suck! Agent Under Fire is the best. I give this game a rating a five because of a lot of things. In the game when you see movie clips, they don't even come out clear. Nobody opens their mouth, or moves their fingers. This game isn't exciting. You can't even jump. This game gets boring. The only level that I really like is the 9th. This game is not that great. The graphics suck! Agent Under Fire is the best. I give this game a rating a five because of a lot of things. In the game when you see movie clips, they don't even come out clear. Nobody opens their mouth, or moves their fingers. This game isn't exciting. You can't even jump. This game gets boring. The only level that I really like is the 9th. Tommorow never dies was much better, less gadgets but more exciting. I LIKE THE MOVIE MUCH BETTER! You can't even ride the boat or go in the pipeline. When you load the wolframe gun, that is so fake. In Agent Under Fire and Nightfire, the loading is real. Expand
  8. rsser
    Dec 31, 2002
    crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! this gane reely sucked.
  9. B.C.
    Dec 8, 2002
    I think it sucked.
  10. BenC.
    Dec 8, 2002
    Cool game! crap graphics! great missions! cool guns!
  11. JonathanF.
    Nov 23, 2002
    This is such a classy game with loadsa guns 'n' gadgets - but there are no codes (AWW!) Bye-bye.
  12. CJB.
    Nov 16, 2002
    It's a really good game, great graphics and amazing missions but i still cant get past the 3rd level.
  13. JeremyM.
    Nov 16, 2002
    It's a great game excelent graphics. but why are people always whining that there is no codes.
  14. GeorgeB.
    Oct 10, 2002
    It's a very good game, alright graphics, BUT NO CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. DannyS.
    Aug 23, 2002
    A thilling game no codes make it challaging at all times, but the last level is hard i cant it. And every thing else is great.
  16. HoldenH.
    Aug 17, 2002
    I love this game!
  17. BrettS.
    Jul 10, 2002
    It was kind of good, but you should have been able to see Bond's Body. It would have been a whole lot easier.
  18. Double-Oh-7
    Apr 29, 2002
    I got my money's worth.
  19. RodrigoV.
    Apr 16, 2002
    Wow! incredible! Very good videos! Excellent.
  20. JoeDirt
    Mar 22, 2002
    It's cool and everything, but you can't type in any codes for the dam playstation.
  21. JustinB.
    Mar 16, 2002
    Great game!! How can you hate it???? PPEERRFFEECCTT!!
  22. Mr.X
    Mar 13, 2002
    I don't know why all you crack heads don't like it because it's a great game. The graphics are a lot better than GoldenEye, and I don't see you whining about that.
  23. Dingleberrys
    Mar 10, 2002
    It f.....g sucks cause there are no codes.
  24. AllanB.
    Mar 4, 2002
    I think the game was good but "Perfect Dark" is better.
    Jan 5, 2002
    100% sucks. I can't belive I got the game.
  26. Lucky7
    Dec 29, 2001
    The game didn't show marks of blood. How do you know where a person died?
  27. Dom
    Dec 28, 2001
    I think the levels that you can't shoot people for 1/2 the level are bad!!!
    Dec 18, 2001
    This is by far the best Bond game!!!
    Oct 26, 2001
    The game kicked butt.
    Aug 18, 2001
    Poor graphics and AI but overall an enjoyable experience!
  31. RyanM.
    Aug 12, 2001
    The worse game I've ever played on the Playstation. Great graphics and good levels...you wish.

1. Crippled by graphical glitches, poor control, and incompetent AI, TWINE feels more like a wannabe "GoldenEye" than something that can stand on its own merits. It's not that it's a horribly bad game; it's just not a very good game.
  2. If you aren't shaken, but stirred by competitive role-playing action in a console game, The World Is Not Enough may be right up your mission alley.
  3. A worthy game for first person shooter fans and joins Alien Resurrection in that second tier of FPS's worth considering.