2002 FIFA World Cup PlayStation

4.7

1. Apr 19, 2016
    Low graphics, terrible gameplay. Very hard to pass the ball. Very hard to soot nicely. Couldn't figure out how to sprint. Stupid AI. Not worth your time.
  2. NeilB.
    Nov 21, 2004
    This game totally sucks, a shame though coz its probably the fifth best footy game on the ps.
  3. KannyU.
    May 29, 2003
    The graphics sucks a lot, u can't do 1-2 on it, u have to design one that someone has to hold on one of of the buttons like R1 orL1 for countinous running of the players, not tapping on the damn triangle with the same fingers you have to use for shooting, let me know if fifa 2003 is like what i described, i wll buy it,otherwise i will not, cos all your soccer games sucks, for real.
  4. IggiS.
    Jul 26, 2002
    A disgusting bastardization of our beautiful game. I wonder how much pro reviewers were paid by EA to give it a good review? I cannot begin to describe the shallow gameplay and comparisons to PES are devastating to FIFA.
  5. JohnR.
    Jul 18, 2002
    Fifa games all the same ...iss still rocks!
  6. Alex
    Jun 13, 2002
    How in the hell could the official game of the world cup to be that bad.Even ISS Pro 98' beats this easy(!)
  7. NikS.
    May 28, 2002
    1.Why the players can't pass the ball nicely and perfectly ? 2.The graphic SUCKS!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A stripped-down rehash of the excellent "FIFA 2002."
  2. While the gameplay is still as entertaining as ever, the game just lacks too many secondary features--both in comparison with "FIFA 2002" and even with other versions of 2002 FIFA World Cup--to make it worthwhile for anyone but the biggest World Cup fan.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine