5.0

1. NeilB.
    Nov 21, 2004
    This game totally sucks, a shame though coz its probably the fifth best footy game on the ps.
  2. KannyU.
    May 29, 2003
    The graphics sucks a lot, u can't do 1-2 on it, u have to design one that someone has to hold on one of of the buttons like R1 orL1 for countinous running of the players, not tapping on the damn triangle with the same fingers you have to use for shooting, let me know if fifa 2003 is like what i described, i wll buy it,otherwise i will not, cos all your soccer games sucks, for real.
  3. LoloNocco
    Oct 8, 2002
    Well, it's fun at the beginning then u realize the faults it has like the overeaction you get afeter scoring a goal when your team is already up 6-0 i mean none of this really happens in real soccer but i guess all video games are exaggerated in a way so i can't give this game a bad rating. I was stupid to buy it though. Rent it, believe me you might want to buy it after youWell, it's fun at the beginning then u realize the faults it has like the overeaction you get afeter scoring a goal when your team is already up 6-0 i mean none of this really happens in real soccer but i guess all video games are exaggerated in a way so i can't give this game a bad rating. I was stupid to buy it though. Rent it, believe me you might want to buy it after you played it once but soon this game will seem like crap! Expand
  4. InkyInk
    Sep 19, 2002
    It was excellent.
  5. S.S.
    Sep 7, 2002
    Has a addicting effect makes you just keep playing. it's fun.
  6. JulioG.
    Aug 13, 2002
    Visuals are great, its hard to master the controls, player attributes are 75% accurate, only the biggest stars of the world are accurate. During gameplay some moves and jumps are unecessary and that makes the computer to score on you. Lot's of goals are impossible to happen in real life all the teams play exactly the same, this game could have been the best ever but some unecessary Visuals are great, its hard to master the controls, player attributes are 75% accurate, only the biggest stars of the world are accurate. During gameplay some moves and jumps are unecessary and that makes the computer to score on you. Lot's of goals are impossible to happen in real life all the teams play exactly the same, this game could have been the best ever but some unecessary stuff brings the game down to a regular game. Expand
  7. IggiS.
    Jul 26, 2002
    A disgusting bastardization of our beautiful game. I wonder how much pro reviewers were paid by EA to give it a good review? I cannot begin to describe the shallow gameplay and comparisons to PES are devastating to FIFA.
  8. JohnR.
    Jul 18, 2002
    Fifa games all the same ...iss still rocks!
  9. DavidC.
    Jul 13, 2002
    Great action. Super real. Big challenge to master.
  10. Alex
    Jun 13, 2002
    How in the hell could the official game of the world cup to be that bad.Even ISS Pro 98' beats this easy(!)
  11. NikS.
    May 28, 2002
    1.Why the players can't pass the ball nicely and perfectly ? 2.The graphic SUCKS!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A stripped-down rehash of the excellent "FIFA 2002."
  2. While the gameplay is still as entertaining as ever, the game just lacks too many secondary features--both in comparison with "FIFA 2002" and even with other versions of 2002 FIFA World Cup--to make it worthwhile for anyone but the biggest World Cup fan.
  3. I take issue with my offensive players' lack of motivation. [July 2002, p.103]