7.2

1. Mort
    Apr 8, 2003
    Despite the controls initially being a bitch to use, one does adapt and becomes engrossed in a genuinely frightening and compelling game. Scariest game i've played since Aliens vs. Predator on the Jaguar- and that made me poo my pants.
  2. Sam
    Sep 27, 2004
    It's so scary, this is all I said during the game, find a happy place, find a happy place! Truly scary.
  3. K.C.
    Jan 5, 2006
    Listen to those that have played it. This is a must have title for fps fans, scare-fans, and challenge junkies. The critics showed their true colours here and blew it big time. An incredibly challenging game that is genuinely frightening. The tension is red-lined and locked in for the duration. This one is for hardcore gamers who are not afraid of a challenge, but who love to have the Listen to those that have played it. This is a must have title for fps fans, scare-fans, and challenge junkies. The critics showed their true colours here and blew it big time. An incredibly challenging game that is genuinely frightening. The tension is red-lined and locked in for the duration. This one is for hardcore gamers who are not afraid of a challenge, but who love to have the crap scared out of them. One of the biggest faults quoted with this title, the controls. Yeah, and look now, every shooter out there uses the sticks for control. Imagine blaming a game for the reviewers lack of co-ordination. Highly recommended. Serious players only. Expand
  4. Josh
    Dec 23, 2003
    It literally scared the "sh.t" out of me. Truly the best (and most horrifying) game I have played since Resident Evil. Highly recommended!
  5. MisterH.
    Sep 18, 2007
    Just about every review I've read of this game cite issues that only appear if you play using cheats, which destroy any of the tension that makes the game so brilliant. Knowing films as we do, we never fully fear for the hero, but in a game, we have the terrifying premise of the Alien series, coupled with the fact we KNOW we can die. Played in the dark, this game is scarier than any Just about every review I've read of this game cite issues that only appear if you play using cheats, which destroy any of the tension that makes the game so brilliant. Knowing films as we do, we never fully fear for the hero, but in a game, we have the terrifying premise of the Alien series, coupled with the fact we KNOW we can die. Played in the dark, this game is scarier than any of the films. Brilliant, brilliant game. Expand
  6. Jordan
    Mar 22, 2005
    Genuinely scary and actually much better than the movie. One of the Playstation's unrecognised classics.
  7. Oct 27, 2013
    i think is a excellent adaptation of a horrible game
    its great,it had a good story,with good graphics
    with a mix of action and horror
    im really impressive of this game

1. A game worth hunting down. With the promise of another Alien themed release for the forthcoming Alien vs Predator film you may find the practice essential.
  2. Get past the mentally incapacitating control setup, find a dark enough room, and sit back to enjoy hour after hour of corridor wandering and Xenomorphic genocide.
  3. An astonishing game, one that needs to be celebrated again and again.