Creatures PlayStation
7.0

1. Jul 4, 2012
    Creatures was alright but I enjoyed it more because me and my mates tortured our little creature **** until they died. I then felt really bad and restarted the game by my self. then realised its not as fun when taken seriously so i'm giving it merit for making me feel responsible for the creatures but taking away because its abit borring.
  2. Pharoah
    Sep 14, 2005
    Creatures is the best game series ever especially the PC Games. Really recommend any of the Creatures Games.
    Mar 22, 2003
    Great game like it a lot.
  4. SarahB.
    Dec 28, 2002
    It is fun but i really don't understand everything.
  5. TahneeB.
    Nov 23, 2002
    It is good for a little while but when u get a lot of norns the little life bars at the bottom crowd ur view so u cant see. And its soooo annoying when they kick the food!!! *hisss* And i only get attached to up to 2 norns at a time then the liitle messages appear at the top "u have not looked after betsy for a while" so i check her, thinking shes dieing and shes fine. Then, in the island It is good for a little while but when u get a lot of norns the little life bars at the bottom crowd ur view so u cant see. And its soooo annoying when they kick the food!!! *hisss* And i only get attached to up to 2 norns at a time then the liitle messages appear at the top "u have not looked after betsy for a while" so i check her, thinking shes dieing and shes fine. Then, in the island world (havent gotten to tree yet) the dumb green things!!! this game is ok but i like FF8 the best. Ive heard PArasite eve is good tho too. Maybe i'll go buy it. Expand
  6. Jul 4, 2012

1. A game for those with a massive amount of patience. However, if you're a fan of top of the line simulations, the Norns may be a good pick.
  2. Sure, you can punish them all you want or play ball with them, but soon it all becomes rather too monotonous and, most importantly, you really don't care when the little freaks kick the bucket.
  3. Only the most patient, bored and PS2-deprived gamer should think of wasting the many hours it takes to get enough Norns hatched, trained and breeding to make the three worlds in Creatures come alive.