Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix PlayStation

• Release Date: Sep 17, 2001
8.3

1. Tam
    Feb 3, 2002
    It may seem like this game is for the younger generation but adults can enjoy it just as much! It has more songs than just the Disney ones and they are brilliant!! BUY IT.
  2. MR.F
    Nov 20, 2003
    I'm a music teacher and I use this game to give the kids a break from the usual. It's a blast for the younger set. Highly recommended!!
  3. Carebear
    Jan 2, 2003
    My boyfriend, my bestfriend and I all played it in Disney World Innoventions, and fell in love with it. I just recently bought it for PS, and we play it all the time! Awesome re-mixes of original disney songs, and just overall a great game! Less intense than the other versions/ great for kids. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! ^_^
  4. JordanJ.
    Aug 17, 2004
    It's awesome!
  5. Lacey
    Aug 2, 2004
    I love this game so much i played it in disneyworld then came home and found the game great fun indeed.
  6. JohnnyC.
    Jan 31, 2005
    This game is so awesome, three folks went out and bought PlayStations after playing it. Very addictive and just as much fun as the other DDRs.
  7. SkipG.
    Apr 3, 2004
    This game rocks!! I got the regular ddrmax games and I would way rather play disney. the bast songs to dance to are Bus stop, and Disco Inferno. Start dance'n baby.
  8. DevinJ.
    Dec 26, 2001
    This is a hit for the younger crowd, my kids love it. Not quite as well done as the original, but it has the Disney touch with better song choices more suitable for kids.

#10 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. Every song has a Basic and Trick mode, so no matter what the age of the player, everyone should be able to shake a booty or two while playing.
  2. A worthy companion piece to the regular DDR titles.
  3. A great fun game and something a little different. So put on your sparkly trousers, bouffant your hair and get out on the dancefloor. Vogue!