8.8

1. ErinR.
    May 13, 2003
    SWEET GAME. Its fun, and a great way to meet people.
  2. Jenny
    Jan 21, 2002
    Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have Gee I wish this rating thing can go higher. If it could I'd give it a 1,000,000,000. This game is so fun. The American Version isn't all that great but at least we got something. It is so much more fun in the arcade. 3rd Mix is my favorite. I thought "Final Fantasy" was my favorite game, but I quickly found out it wasn't. This is my all time fav. DDR is the BEST game I have ever had. I don't think this will happen,but... C'Mon Konami bring out the other mixes already!!!!^-^ Expand
  3. FarrahM.
    Sep 1, 2001
    OMG ddr rocks my world. It's the best game!!! As soon as I played it in the arcade I got addicted to it hehe so I decided to buy it and I've still never stopped playing it..and damn I dunno how much weight I lost!!! lolz
  4. Anthony
    Sep 8, 2001
    Hey, I love DDR! The best part is I'm not a expert but people know me for my stlyes! Everyone loves my backwards, breakdance, spining jumping hands on/knee styles! This game rocks! and I lost tons of weight! (lol)
  5. DevinB.
    Oct 1, 2002
    This game is one of my best. i'm giving it a ten because of the different styles of music and different dances modes which makes it a very intense game.
  6. MarcusB.
    Feb 5, 2002
    I am a dance dance revolution fanatic. Buy this game to get a good start. If you want some more fun get the other mixes Only found in japan. Those are the best.....this is by far the worst out of all of them but it stil deserves a ten (get 4th or 5th mix, those are the best).
  7. MinakoD.
    Mar 26, 2002
    The best game EVER!!! I've played it every day for the past week.... and I'm buying Playstation just to play it!!!!
  8. EddieW.
    May 3, 2002
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love this game. It's like Samba de Amigo, but your arms don't fall off and now ur legs hurt for a day! But it's good exercise and really, really addictive! Heh, sorry I'm kinda on a hydrealintush ^.^(Or mayb it waz the sugar?)
  9. Lengo
    May 9, 2002
    Excellent stuff!! very addictive!! and killed my legs!! lolz!! i got all the games!! yaaaaaaaaay!
  10. MichelleL.
    Mar 5, 2003
    This is the most amazing game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. RaymondA.
    Oct 4, 2001
    I love this game more than I love sk8ing! I cant stop dancing until I can't move no more!
  12. AdamE.
    Aug 20, 2001
    When I found myself downloading the songs for fun, and dressing like the characters, I knew 2 things: it's a good game, and I probably need "help".
  13. MikeB.
    Aug 28, 2001
    I have this game for PSX and have been playing for a while, and I have gotten good. Everybody watches me when I go to arcades. This game is the best and I think it will never die because they will keep on getting new songs.
  14. AndrewD.
    Aug 31, 2001
    I love this game and it is very addicting! I downloaded almost every song on it!
  15. KikiandJijiM.
    Sep 5, 2001
    Too bad this scale doesn't go higher. I would have given it a 12. Nothing beats the fun in this game. No longer shall I stand in front of an arcade and move a boring joystick! DDR Forever!
  16. NickH.
    Jan 12, 2002
    This Is The God Of All Arcade Conversions, I Have Bought Everything DDR Realted I Can Get My Hands On, Just Buy It!
  17. KrayZee
    Jan 19, 2002
    This game is sicc! I blew $300 in the Arcades playin' 3rd mix in 4 days! I got this bad mofo and I'm addicted to it like a crackhead to a base-rock! Three thumbs up if I had that many!
  18. EarlL.
    Feb 18, 2002
    This is truly a game that is so addictive...it might be illegal. Go figure a rating for a dancing game, but it EARNS it. Japan needs to stop holding back on future mixes!
  19. Vincent
    Feb 5, 2002
    This Games the Best! Its Pretty Addictive.
  20. JackM.
    Mar 13, 2002
    Good game... but i just bought the machine for 4.2k and I'm even happier then a jack monkey on a monday night ^_^
  21. BlaineA.
    Mar 27, 2002
    The best game you ever played. Go to www.s2kinc.net/ddr/ to join the Staten Island dance dance revolution team!
  22. KatN.
    Apr 9, 2002
    It's the best fun and exsersize (oops) good for you game/music lovers.
  23. AlexD.
    May 1, 2002
    This has got to be the greatest game i've ever bought! It was definitely worth the money. You can never get bored with this game!!!
  24. KenjiY.
    Jun 19, 2002
    This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching This is wonderful, it really makes you get into the aspect of game play. unique in it's own right. no other game in this genre will come close to topping it. This game has been made for both Arcade and Home version so you can dance in public and show your skills, or be alone busting amove in your own house. If you haven't seen this game yet. I highly recommend you go searching for it. ^_^ Love from Osaka Kenji. Expand
  25. CristinaM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    DDR is an awesome game i would play it every day if i wasn't into a lot of things plus it helps with my show choir stuff (aka:dancing and singing at the same time!)
  26. CynthiaF.
    Feb 20, 2003
    DDR is the absolute best game in the world! I have and will continue doing everything I can to play it every day (including sleep on the sidewalk of the arcarde, which I've done twice) and no matter what anyone says DDR kicks azz!
  27. Darkendotekken
    Aug 13, 2003
    ddr is just about the best game ive ever played it doesnt matter if u just begun or if ur a pro kause i like in japan right now i kould get ddr used.. and it waz worth every yen!!! lol
  28. YolandaB.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Excellent!
  29. JmT.
    Apr 13, 2004
    Best dancing game i ever played!!
  30. RyanV.
    Dec 30, 2001
    Yo Wassup! If you really want a good game worth the price, you gotta get DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! It's the best game ever! but did you guys ever try it with the dance-pad? It's even better! Try it in the arcade!!! Really good game, not kidding!!! Buy it now!
  31. Jenni
    Oct 28, 2001
    This is one of the best games out there....addiction can come very fast...you can also trim yer weight ^^. Its so addicting...I play it everytime I am not busy.
  32. NanakiB.
    Aug 24, 2001
    The BEST game I have ever played! It's really fun to play them in arcades, and I think it makes a great challenge for all ages.
  33. MarkM.
    Sep 10, 2001
    I play this game every chance I get to at home or at the arcade!
  34. MattN.
    Sep 5, 2001
    I wanna d/l this game or can I buy it from ya'll in cash? I swear I'll send it. I just want the game cuz you kno what it like to go every freakin day.
  35. ChazR.
    Jan 1, 2002
    Great game. One of the best for Playstation.
  36. Katrina
    Jan 12, 2002
    Best game!!
  37. JennN.
    Nov 27, 2002
    It's really fun and its a good exercise.
  38. BrianK.
    Oct 23, 2002
    Greatest game ever!!! and i can't even dance.
  39. AaronC.
    Jan 6, 2002
    I saw some pro guys at this in an arcade and I'm like "I'm NEVER going to do that." I played it once and I got addicted. I bought it for my PSX and I've played it almost everyday. It's good exercise, fun, and great for parties or friends.
  40. ReneR.
    Jan 8, 2002
    This is truly an addicting game, I find myself hoping around at work while humming the "feel good" music.
  41. RobinsonN.
    Feb 14, 2002
    Dam Dariam and Do it all night rules and don't forget Buterfly and End of the century either, freak I love all the songs.....maybe except a couple few.
  42. DonB.
    Mar 2, 2002
    Addictive and fun. One of the best games ever!
  43. JessikaR.
    Mar 24, 2002
    This is a really fun game. I bought the dance pad and it stopped working after 10 days. The game is really addicting. If you are up for a real challenging game where your fingers don't do all the work then you have to get this game. Try it in the arcades if you don't believe me.
  44. Eric
    Apr 1, 2002
    This game could not be more addicting or fun. I am a hardcore computer fan (hates consoles) and i just bought a playstation so i could play this one game.
  45. DrewC.
    Apr 25, 2002
    This game is the most addictive, fun, amazing game that you will ever encounter in the gaming world!
  46. EstelleM.
    Apr 29, 2002
    Excellent and challenging game. It's great to show off on when you play in the arcade, plus, you get a good workout! Just don't get too caught up in it, or your legs will surely be sore the next day. ^_~
  47. KathyV.
    Jul 15, 2002
    This game is too cool. You can even learn new dancing tips and other stuff.
  48. QuangT.
    Aug 22, 2002
    This game rocks. i think its the best game in the word really addictive. u try it ounce u will wannna play it more. i love it.
  49. J.M.
    Jan 3, 2003
    Dance Dance Revolution is a Good game. Also a good exersice for people.
  50. KevinDDR
    Jan 7, 2003
    First off... SHAME ON BILLY BOB!!!! The GREATEST I said the GREATEST video game is DDR. I hate PS and PS2 but DDR makes me bow down to them (and not to mention dance in front of). DDR 4 EVER!
  51. HunterB.
    Mar 6, 2003
    AWESOME!
  52. RichC.
    Feb 5, 2004
    Best piece of game ive danced on all year!
  53. JoshT.
    Apr 22, 2004
    Nice, but I like the later versions better, and the steps get boring after a while.
  54. Ryan
    Dec 3, 2005
    Come and join in on the revolution. I bet you'll like it.
  55. CandyH.
    Nov 12, 2001
    I really like it and I want my dad to buy it!
  56. DanielleW.
    Dec 24, 2001
    It's the best game ever. When i go to the arcades i spend all my money on them, they are addictive!!!
  57. BenL.
    Oct 27, 2001
    Great but need more US versions.
  58. ChrisT.
    Dec 8, 2001
    I think it's great after all the mixes from Japan they released an American version. Too bad they didn't convert those mixes for those without access to import games.
  59. Bubbles
    Aug 28, 2001
    This game has it all!!!! I love it! Ive been playing for bout 3 months now and i can do any SSR song on shuffle! Which really makes it s4r but who cares! Anyway the game kick @ss.
  60. NancyT.
    Aug 28, 2001
    It's so cool & a lot of fun. I think everyone should try it - don't worry, you'll get better with practice - I'm really a clutz & I'm improving! I do wish there were more songs - making me want to pick up a 3rd mix or 4th mix, which are Japanese import only, unfortunately. The DDR Disney mix is coming out in the US 9/19/01, though!
  61. MarkC.
    Sep 22, 2001
    This game got me hooked all the time! Its very tight. I can't even stop dancing all day!
  62. RichardS.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah andThis game is possibly the best game i have ever played and the moron who said he had a-ed maniac on the first night he had it is a liar there is no possible way that the afformentioned moron could have done this having no liking for the game at all. This is the most money making game in the world and this moron should be taken to a field and shot. You cant argue with success. oh yeah and if this moron reads this learn how to spell. Expand
  63. CoryA.
    Nov 24, 2002
    This game is awesome. I just recently finished a tournament and came in forth place. if u are thinking about buying this game do it...you'll love it.
  64. BillyBob
    Nov 7, 2002
    DDR is the worst game ive ever played!!!!!!!!!!! i dont see how people can possibly like it..... all u do is jump around on a mat pushing arrows.....the songs arnt even real and the people are crappy looking..... its also the easyiest game ever... i A ed maniac the first night i had it so it has no replay value...... dont wast your money to buy this game.
  65. FranklinC.
    Jan 17, 2002
    This game is the bomb, and must be experienced. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!
  66. SammiD.
    Dec 23, 2002
    I love this game! I love the music! I love it all!
  67. BemaniJ.
    Mar 17, 2002
    I love it. Everyone should get it.
    Mar 25, 2002
    Great game.
  69. DudeSweet
    Apr 23, 2002
    This game is the shizznit...no joke....play in the arcade if you want to atract a crowd.
  70. YukikoS.
    May 11, 2002
    Great game!! Love the home version and the arcade Versions rock! Work at it hard enough and then freestyle to really show off! Great workout and great fun!! ^_^
  71. MoriR.
    May 15, 2002
    This game is awesome but can be bothersome to others in the same building so it's not perfect yet but i think it comes extremely close.
  72. AdaM.
    May 29, 2002
    This game is the bomb! If you play it you are so lucky, if you don't start practicing.
  73. ChrisL.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This game is the best i have always loves techno and dancing and playing video games it all works out i love it so much.
  74. DdRMaStEr
    Jul 24, 2002
    THIS GAME IS SICK! MAX300 all the WAY! Drop out is awesome especially on MANIAC!
  75. BrendenD.
    Sep 29, 2002
    I can't get enough of this game!! If you're looking for even more...consider Konamix...all the favorites and new songs. I played 4 hours today alone! It's so great! :)
  76. PaulS.
    Apr 14, 2003
    Simply kicks ass!
  77. J.Kladstrup
    May 22, 2003
    This is the ULTIMATE game. but beware, it is far to easy to get obsessed.
  78. BennP.
    Jun 24, 2004
    This game isnt very good i played it and i wasnt good and my friend played it he wasnt good then my other friend played it and they werent good ive never seen any one good at it.
  79. OlgaM.
    Dec 18, 2001
    AAAAH!!! I LOVE DDR!!!! its fun, quick, and has reallie good music and graphics!!! I love DDR more than anything!!! Its really too bad the real DDR machine is $10, 000 and is soo huge..and also it's too bad that they dont have DDR 6th mix on PS!! I mean come on! Its the best mix! DDR is the best game ever. No questions asked!!!
  80. Melissa
    Dec 23, 2001
    This is my favorite dancing game where you can actually dance to the song and get a rating!! With my dace pad, I give the game an easy 10.
  81. Suburbannightmare
    Nov 16, 2002
    I wasn't really into it at first but my friend left his PS2 over with DDR and a floor pad and i played from 5p.m.-7a.m. DDR rules.
  82. AZNLady
    Nov 23, 2002
    I'd really give this game an 11. billybob or whatever is an absolute IDIOT! DDR is like the best!!!
  83. ddrmaniacfreak
    Dec 17, 2002
    It's a nice game and takes some skill and a lot of timing.
  84. LenisV.
    Dec 18, 2002
    This game is awesome. I spend hours dancing until I fall on my knees on the dance pad.

1. An extremely fun dancing game.
    A great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.
  3. The bulk of the game's music is ultrafluffy techno-pop, though it touches on a number of different varieties of dance music, including Latin, house, and reggae...a great introduction to a truly unique series with incredibly addictive gameplay and a soundtrack that will have you humming for days.